Parliament of India, Joint Recruitment Cell invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Clerk in Lok Sabha Secretariat.
Advt No: 01/2013
Indian Legislature is divided at the supreme in two levels; Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha. Both the wings have their own secretariat. The functional operations of both these apex houses are supported by a huge number of staff and these secretarial staff are recruited through a joint Parliamentarian Recruitment Cell.
With the present notification there are a few vacancies coming up with the Lok Sabha Secretariat as per the details mentioned below:
Name & Number of Vacancies:
- Junior Clerk: 23 posts (SC-02, OBC-01, UR-20 out of which 01 PWD) and 12-English & 11-Hindi clerk positions
Important dates to reckon for:
- Last date for receipt of completed application by Post only: 15-March-2013
- Last date for applications from far-flunged areas: 22-March-2013
- Note: Applications by Post will only be entertained. No by-hand submissions or by-Courier submissions will be entertained
- Junior Clerk: PB-1 with Rs.5200-Rs.20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400
Essential Qualification, Age & Experience (As on 15-March-2013):
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Junior Clerk: Bachelors Degree in any discipline with ‘O’ Certificate for Computer Application recognized by AICTE/ DOEACC – Max Age – 27 years – Skill – Minimum typing Speed of 40 wpm in English/ Hindi (preference will be given to the persons having typing skills of 40 wpm in English and Hindi)
- NOTE: There will be relaxation for upper age limit for privileged categories as per the rules.
After initial scrutiny of applications, applicants will have to appear a Written test, Physical fitness test (as applicable) and a Personal Interview. The final selection will be on the basis of Merit.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates who fulfill the minimum basic eligibility criteria are required through the prescribed application form as available at the website of Lok sabha at http://www.loksabha.nic.in under the recruitment link
- The candidates need to ensure that they fill up complete details and attach all essential credentials, photographs before submitting their application forms
- The candidates need to ensure that they have signed at appropriate spaces as required on the application form
- The completed applications should be sent by post only to the address mentioned below so as to reach by the last date of receipt of application (i.e. 15-Mar-2013)
- Address to send the completed Application:
The Joint Recruitment Cell
Room No: 521, Parliament House Annexe
New Delhi – 110001
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2013.