Lok Sabha is composed of representatives chosen by the people and for the people. The House formulates policies and passes money bills for the country.
Name of Post: Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following posts in Lok Sabha Secretariat:
- Parliamentary Interpreter Grade II
- Parliamentary Reporter Grade II (English/ Hindi)
- DTP Operator
- Junior Proof Reader
- Binder Grade II
Total Number of Vacancies: The total number of vacancies is 44.
Last Date of submission of applications is February 11, 2013.
Eligibility criteria differ with the posts. For complete details you are requested to refer to the official advertisement here Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2013 – 44 Vacancies.
Age Limit (as on 11-02-2013): Required upper age limit for
- Parliamentary Interpreter Grade II is 35 years
- Parliamentary Reporter Grade II is 27 years
- DTP Operator is 30 years
- Junior Proof Reader is 27 years
- Printer is 27 years
- Binder Grade II is 27 years
- Warehouseman is 27 years
There are provisions of age relaxations in upper age for Physically Handicapped Persons, Government Employees, ex- Servicemen and in- house candidates of Lok Sabha Secretariat.
Pay scale will depend on the type of posts as given below:
- Parliamentary Interpreter Grade II- Rs 15600- 39100 + Grade Pay Rs 5400
- Parliamentary Reporter Grade II- Rs 15600- 39100 + Grade Pay Rs 5400
- DTP Operator- Rs 9300- 34800 + Grade Pay Rs 4200
- Junior Proof Reader- Rs 5200- 20200 + Grade Pay Rs 2800
- Printer- Rs 5200- 20200 + Grade Pay Rs 2800
- Binder Grade II- Rs 5200- 20200 + Grade Pay Rs 2400
- Warehouseman- Rs 5200- 20200 + Grade Pay Rs 2200
Eligible candidates will have to appear in written test/ trade test/ personal interview according to different posts. For complete scheme, please refer to the advertisement notification here Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2013 – 44 Vacancies.
Mode of Application:
Candidates are required to download the format of application from the official site and get it type written to be filled and submitted. The applications must be accompanied by relevant documents.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply in type written format (either in English or Hindi) for the above posts in the prescribed format only. One can download the format of application from the link www.loksabha.nic.in. Send the application form after affixing two self attested passport size colour photographs on the space provided and self attested copies of certificates to the following address:
The Joint Recruitment Cell,
Room No: 521, Parliament House Annexe,
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2013 – 44 Vacancies.