LIC Recruitment 2013, LIC Jobs 2013, LIC Announces Notification For Engagement Of Assistant Administrative Officer
Life Insurance Corporation of India is a government insurance provider with a vast network of its offices spread throughout India. As a matter of fact, LIC is having the biggest network covering more than 250 million of people in India and even from abroad.
Life Insurance Corporation has recently invited Online Applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer. Candidates are requested to apply On-Line only and no other mode of application will be considered for this recruitment notification.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for application are mentioned underneath:
Mode of Application: Online only (through the website of LIC at http://www.licindia.in)
Job Profile: Assistant Administrative Officer
Number of vacancies:
Total vacancies are estimated to 750 out of which there is 114 posts for SC, 56 for ST, 201 posts reserved for OBC and 379 reserved for General candidates. The PWD candidates will also be enjoying the reservation for 23 positions from all categories.
- Opening date of Online Registration of application/ Online payment of fees: 05-March-2013
- Last date for Online Registration and Online payment of fees: 01-April-2013
- Starting date for Offline payment of fees: 7-March-2013
- Last date for Offline payment of fees: 4-April-2013
- Availability of call Letters: First week of May 2013
- Tentative date for Online Examination: 11 or 12-May-2013
A candidate must have attained an age of 21 years and should not be more than 30 years as on 01-March-2013. However, there will be relaxations in the upper age limit for SC, ST, PWD and OBC of candidates.
A candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point in the aggregate.
The selected applicants will enjoy a pay package containing Basic pay of Rs.17240 per month in the scale of Rs.17240-Rs.32640 (Under Revision) and other admissible allowances as per rules.
Probation and Service Bond:
- A candidate will be posted on a Probation Period of 2 years.
- He has to sign an undertaking to serve the LIC for at least 4 years and he should sign a service bond amounting to Rs.100000. the Bond amount will be forfeited if a candidate leaves the service before the completion of minimum bon period.
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs.500 (service charges by Bank/ Online payment gateway extra)
- For SC, ST, PWD candidates: Rs.50 (as intimation charges only)
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Online Test followed by a Personal Interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer in the Online Test.
How to Apply:
- Applicants satisfying the conditions of eligibility reckoned as on 01-March-2013 are required to go to the LIC’s website www.licindia.in/careers.htm to apply ONLINE
- Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges has to be done after successful registration of the application else application will be treated as cancelled
- All candidates must satisfy the minimum eligibility conditions before applying.
- The application form should be completed in all respect and must have photograph and signature of candidates uploaded
- The decision of the Corporation will be final and binding on the candidates
- Canvassing in any form will be considered as serious offense and dealt with exemplary consequences.
- APPSC Recruitment 2013 – 24 Assistant Research Officer And Assistant Vacancies Andhra Pradesh PSC invites application from eligible Indian nationals for post of Assistant Research Officer (Engineering), Research Assistant (Engineering), and...
- New India Assurance Company Ltd Recruitment 2013: 25 Administrative Officer Vacancies The New India Assurance Company Ltd, a leading Public sector general insurance Company, invites application from eligible candidates for the...
- Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2012 – 2013: Village Administrative Officer Employment Notification Number: 26/ 2012 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites application from eligible candidates only through online mode for...
- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Recruitment Notification 2012: Engagement of Direct Sales Executives Under Different Zones Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Recruitment 2012 For Direct Sales Executives Under Different Zones on a Contract Basis For a Period...
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment: Engagement of Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO) Allahabad Bank Invites applications for Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO) on Contractual Recruitment Allahabad Bank is well known as a...