Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites On-line Applications from Indian Citizens for selection and appointment of 5201 Apprentice Development Officers (ADO) in the jurisdiction of the various Divisional Offices under Central Zonal Office, East Central Zonal Office, North Central Zonal Office, East Zonal Office, North Zonal Office, South Zonal Office, South Central Zonal Office, and Western Zonal Office.
Opening Date of On-Line Registration: November 22, 2012
Payment of Application Fees: November 24, 2012 to November 29, 2012
Closing Date for On-line Registration: December 22, 2012
Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination: January 20, 2013 onwards
On-line Test: February 02, 2013 & February 03, 2012
Total Number of Vacancies: 5201
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years As on November 01, 2012.
Distribution of Vacancies – Zonal Wise
EAST CENTRAL ZONE
NORTH CENTRAL ZONE
SOUTH CENTRAL ZONE
Rs. 11535-700(2)-12935-825(2)-14585-840(17)-28865 plus allowances and other benefits as per rule.
Minimum period of four years from the date of joining (including apprenticeship period).
An Apprentice Development Officer will have to undergo Theoretical & Field Sales Training and on successful completion of apprenticeship and if found suitable for appointment to the service of the Corporation in accordance with the rules may be appointed as Development Officer on probation.
Selection Process: On-line Test (objective type, multiple choice of two hours duration) followed by an Interview of candidates who qualify in the on-line test, and Medical Examination.
How To Apply: Apply Online Here
For more detail on this recruitment such as job profile, remuneration, eligibility conditions, education qualification, experience, recruitment and training, relaxation in age limit, and much more please refer to http://www.licindia.in/careers_pop0001.htm.
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- UP Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment 2014-15: 2341 Clerical Cadre Vacancies Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment Scheme-2014 [ADVERTISEMENT No.:- 01/Sub. Court /Category 'C'/Clerical Cadre /2014]
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad invites applicati...
- SSC NER Recruitment 2014: Scientific/ Technical Assistant Posts Staff Selection Commission (SSC), North Eastern Region (NER), invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of General Central Service, Group B, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial Posts a...
- Central Coalfields Ltd Recruitment 2014: 347 Vacancies – Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST/OBC Central Coalfields Limited, a Mini Ratna Company and a Subsidiary of Coal India Limited, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Junior Overman, Mining Sirdar, and Deputy Su...
- BoBCards Limited Recruitment 2014-15 For 70 Officers BoBCards Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda engaged in the business of Credit Cards, Merchant acquiring & managing Debit Card support service for Bank of Baroda. It is the f...
- Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2014-15: 527 Security Guard, ARI & Accountants Recruitment Notification No: CCL/GM (P&IR/R)/527/2014/ 7104
Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) is a Category-I Mini-Ratna Company with coal production capacity of 47.08 million tones, with net w...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.