LIC Housing Finance Limited invites online application from eligible candidates for 100 posts of Assistants in central region, eastern region, northern region, western region, southern region, south central region, and south eastern region.
- Starting Date for on-line Registration: February 28, 2014
- Starting Date for Payment of Fee [Online Mode]: February 28, 2014
- Starting Date for payment of Fees [Off-line Mode] Through Pre-printed Challan: March 03, 2014
- Last Date for on-line Registration: March 12, 2014
- Last Date for Payment of Fee [Offline Mode]: March 12, 2014
- Last date for payment of Fees [Off-line] Through Pre-printed Challan: March 18, 2014
- Tentative Date for Downloading of call letters for On-Line Exam: March 29, 2014
- Date of Online Test: April 06, 2014
Name of the Post: Assistant
Region Wise Recruitment: Region, Sates, Number of Vacancies
- Central Region: Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand: 15 vacancies
- Eastern Region: Bihar, West Bengal, Orissa, Jharkhand, Assam, Sikkim: 10 vacancies
- Northern Region: Punjab, Harayana, Delhi NCR, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh: 10 vacancies
- South Central Region: Karnataka: 20 vacancies
- South eastern Region: Andhra Pradesh: 15 vacancies
- Southern Region: Tamilnadu, Kerala, Pondicherry: 15 vacancies
- Western Region: Maharashtra, Goa, And Gujarat: 15 vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies: 100
Age Limit as on February 01, 2014: Not less than 18 years and not above 35 years i.e. applicants should be born not earlier than February 02, 1979 and not later than February 01,1993 (Both dates inclusive).
Pay Scale: Rs.7400–455(1)-7855-495(2)-8845-560(5)-11645–650(2)-12945-790(3)-15315-825(2)-16965/-
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/ Board with at least 50% marks.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of On-line Test, Interview, followed by medical examination.
Candidates are strongly suggested to bring examination call letter, originals and a photocopy of photo-identity proof at the time of examination.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Eastern Region: Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar
- Central Region: Bhopal, Lucknow, Dehradun, Raipur
- Northern Region: New Delhi, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Amritsar
- South Central Region: Bangalore, Mysore
- South eastern Region: Hyderabad, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam
- Western Region: Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Ahmedabad
- Southern Region: Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore, Kochi, Trivandrum
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
Candidates can pay the fee either through the online or offline mode.
Online Mode: In online mode, candidates can pay the fee by using only Master/Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet banking by providing information as asked on the screen. After successful online transaction, an e- receipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take print out of e-receipt.
Offline Mode: Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of payment challan in cash at any branch of State Bank of India. Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply On-line only through LIC Housing Finance Limited website www.lichousing.com.
For complete information on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from LIC, here www.lichfl.com//lichousing/contentimage/tempimg/ELIGIBILITY_CRITERIA_ASSISTANT_2014.pdf