(Only for Jammu & Kashmir Permanent Residents)
Operating with a special state stature the northernmost state of India, J&K (Jammu & Kashmir) is one of the most beautiful states of India. This state is also considered as a special state due to its borders sharing the disputed LoC with Pakistan. The law and order situation is under control in this state after long phase insurgency and terrorism. The state has restored a smooth process of democracy and is helping the process of nation building like any other states of India.
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has been vested with the responsible for competent selection of candidates for various government departments and its associated institutions in the state of J&K. With the recent notification from J&K PSC, there is an announcement for induction of Dental Specialists/ Consultants under Grade-B service under the Health & Medical Education (Family Welfare) Department. With this effect, the PSC invites applications in prescribed OMR forms, from permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir State only for recruitment through a competitive examination.
The details of the vacancies are as under:
- Date of availability of OMR Application Form: 30-Dec-2013
- Last date for submission of completed application form: 30-Jan-2014
- Date for determining Age: 01-Jan-2013
- Date for Examination: August-September-2014 (tentatively)
Details of Vacancies:
- Item No: 128 – Dental Specialists/ Consultants ((B-Grade Specialist Dentistry in H&ME (Family Welfare) Department): 09 Positions (Open Merit)
- The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of PB-III at Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs.6600 along with other incentives and allowances as applicable as per the state government norms.
- The candidates interested to join the service must hold a Post Graduate qualification in Dentistry recognized by Dental Council of India with three (03) years experience in a responsible position connected with the specialty.
- The candidates must hold a Post Graduate Diploma in Dentistry recognized by Dental Council of India with five (05) years experience in the profession in a responsible position connected with the specialty.
- Candidates having NCC ‘C’ certificate, Meritorious Sportsperson, Experience against posts authorized by MCI/DCI/ICAR/ICVR/AICTE/Bar Council of India (0.25 marks advantage will be offered for every 3 months of such services) will bear advantages
- He/ She must be a permanent resident of J&K State
- The applicant must be in between 18 to 37 years of age as on 1-Jan-2013.
- However, relaxation in upper age for reserved category of candidates will be applicable as per rules.
Application Form Costs:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- For Open Merit/ General candidates: Rs.500
- For SC, ST, RBA, LAC, and PWD of the state: Rs.250
- The form costs need to be deposited in the shape of Bank Draft drawn from J&K Bank Limited only or by cash at J&K Bank counters opened in PSC Offices both at Jammu/Srinagar. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
- In addition to the cost of Rs.10 will be included as form processing charge for each category of forms
Application Form Availability:
- The Commission has developed an electronically scannable (OMR) Application Form.
- Application Forms can be obtained from the office of the J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/ Polo Ground, Srinagar through the counters of J&K Bank
Note: Application Form On Which Correction Fluid Is Applied, Shall Be Out Rightly Rejected.
Attachments with the Application Form:
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate Prescribed for the Post.
- Registration certificate of MBBS/MS/MD/DNB/MCH/DM/DNB from concerned Authority.
- Registration certificate from MCI in case of Degrees obtained from abroad.
- Attempt certificate.
- Internship certificate.
- Result Notification of MS/MD/DNB/MCH
- Valid Category certificate as per SRO 294 dated 21.10.2005 as amended from time to time and read with other relevant SRO’s.
- For Physically Handicapped Candidates, Disability Certificate on the prescribed format.
Stages of Examination & Selection:
The selection will be done on the basis of following tests:
- Written Test
- Viva-Voce/ Interview
- Pre-recruitment Medical Test
- Final Merit list
How to apply:
- Since the Application Form is to be electronically scanned, due care should be taken to fill up the Application Form neatly and correctly.
- The candidates are required to submit the Application Form complete in all respects. Photograph, duly attested, should be pasted (Not Stapled in Any Case) at the space provided in the Application Form.
- They are further advised to attach attested copies of the documents/testimonials with the photo copy of the Application Form and not with the original form
- Application Form, duly filled in along with its Photostat copy and the Acknowledgement Card, shall have to be submitted in the Commission office at Jammu/Srinagar personally or should be mailed in the supplied special envelope by registered post to the address mentioned below:
- Address to send completed application form:
The Secretary & Controller of Examinations
J&K Public Service Commission
Resham Ghar Colony
Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/ Polo Ground, Srinagar
- The applications shall be received at the counters set up for the purpose in Commissions Office located at Reshan Ghar Colony Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/Polo View, Srinagar on all working days (Monday to Friday) from 10 A.M. to 3 P.M.
- The details of the application can also be reviewed at the website of J&K PSC at www.jkpsc.nic.in