(Only for Jammu & Kashmir Permanent Residents)
Notification No.: PSC/EXM/2013/47
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission is the authority responsible for competent selection of candidates for various government departments and its associated institutions in the state of J&K. With the recent notification from J&K PSC, it invites applications in prescribed forms, from permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir State only for recruitment through J&K Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination.
The cadre of service will be for Junior Scale Administrative Service/ Police Service and Accounts Service.
The details of the vacancies are as under:
- Last date for submission of completed application form: 12-July-2013
- Date for Preliminary Examination: 15-Sept-2013
- Date of main Examination: 01-Mar-2014
Details of Job Positions: Total 99 Job Positions
- Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service – 60 positions (OM-32, RBA-13, SC-5, ST-6, ALC-2, SLC-2)
- Junior Scale of J&K Police (G) Service – 20 positions (OM-13, RBA-4, SC-1, ST-2)
- Junior Scale of J&K Accounts Service – 19 positions (OM-11, RBA-7, SC-2, ST-2)
The candidates interested to join the service must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University.
Age: The applicant must be in between 21 to 35 years of age as on 1-Jan-2013. However, relaxation in upper age for reserved category of candidates will be applicable as per rules.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Physical Standard: (relaxable for residents of Leh/ Kargil)
- Height: 165 cm (152 for female)
- Weight: in proportion to height
- Chest unexpanded: 84 cm (79 cm for women)
- Minimum desirable expansion: 5 cm
Application Form Costs:
- For Open Merit/ General candidates: Rs.800
- For SC, ST, RBA, LAC, Social Caste (SLC) and PWD of the state: Rs.550
- For Female/ BPL: No application fees
- The form costs need to be deposited in cash from the concerned counters of J&K Public Service Commission for availing the applications. The fees can also be remitted through cash in the J&K Bank counter at the PSC office.
- In addition to the cost of the forms, there will be an additional form processing charge of Rs.10 for each category of forms
Application Form Availability:
- The Commission has developed an electronically scannable (OMR) Application Form.
- Application Forms can be obtained from the office of the J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/ Polo Ground, Srinagar through the counters of J&K Bank
Note: Application Form On Which Correction Fluid Is Applied, Shall Be Out Rightly Rejected.
Stages of Examination & Selection:
The selection will be done on the basis of following tests:
- Preliminary Written Exam
- Main Written Exam
- Pre-recruitment Medical Test
- Final Merit list
How to apply:
- Since the Application Form is to be electronically scanned, due care should be taken to fill up the Application Form neatly and correctly.
- The candidates are required to submit the Application Form complete in all respects. Photograph, duly attested, should be pasted (Not Stapled in Any Case) at the space provided in the Application Form.
- They are further advised to attach attested copies of the documents/testimonials with the photo copy of the Application Form and not with the original form
- Application Form, duly filled in along with its Photostat copy and the Acknowledgement Card, shall have to be submitted in the Commission office at Jammu/Srinagar personally or should be mailed in the supplied special envelope by registered post to the address of the Secretary & Controller of Examinations, J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/ Polo Ground, Srinagar, before the last date notified.
- The applications shall be received at the counters set up for the purpose in Commissions Office located at Reshan Ghar Colony Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/Polo View, Srinagar on all working days (Monday to Friday) from 10 A.M. to 3 P.M.
For any query visit the Commission Website www.jkpsc.nic.in and www.jkpsc.org. One may refer to official advertisement here http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/pdf/NOTIFICATION_CCE_PRE_2013.pdf.