Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2014 For 332 Posts To be filled With Lady Supervisors Competitive Exam 2013
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is the state level nodal agency for selecting candidates by conducting competent evaluation and recruiting the candidates in multiple departments and their subsidiary organizations as and when required by the departments for their service purpose. The JSSC is making a lot of effort to frame out the guidelines for selection and conducting a dedicated evaluation of the candidature to select the best suitable persons for various state government positions.
With the recent requirement from the Department of Women and Child Development (WCD), the JSSC has released a notification regarding inviting competent candidates for filling up 332 Posts of Lady Supervisors through Lady Supervisor Competitive Examination 2013. All the posts under this advertisement are meant for Women candidates only.
The details of the vacancies and the norms of recruitment are detailed as under:
Name of the Examination: Lady Supervisor Competitive Examination – 2013
Name of the Post: Lady Supervisors
Total no of posts: 332 Posts (out of which 10 Posts are reserved for PWD candidates. For details of reservation for SC, ST, BC, & EBC, please refer to the detailed advertisement at http://jssc.in/Advt.%20%20LSCE-%202013.pdf)
- Date of publication of notification: 23-Jan-2014
- Starting Date of Sale of Application at Demarked Posts Offices: 27-Jan-2014
- Last date for Sale of Application at Demarked Posts Offices: 20-Feb-2014
- Last date for Receipt of Completed Application: 01-Mar-2014 by 5:00 PM
- Date for reckoning age: 01-Aug-2013
- The candidates who will be selected for these posts will receive a scale of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs.4200 per month in PB-II
- Other allowances and perks will be applicable for these candidates as per rules of the State Government.
Essential Eligibility Factors:
- Age: The candidates must have complete 21 years of age but not reached 38 as on 01-Aug-2013. Age relaxations are applicable according to the rules laid down by the state government. Proof of age is to be reckoned as in the matriculation certificate or school leaving certificate or Birth Certificate issued by competent authorities.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: The candidates must have Completed 3 years Degree in Sociology, Psychology, Home Science or Child Development or equivalent to be eligible for applying for these posts.
- Competency: The candidates should be fluent in the native language of the Mandals they are applying for.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a Written Examination as per the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission.
- The written examination will consist of two papers.
- The selection list will be prepared on the basis of the results of Written Examination.
- The commission may conduct a personal interview and verify the certificates before approving the merit list.
List of Post Offices, where application will be available:
- Ranchi GPO/ Doranda HO/ Dhurwa SO/ Ranchi University/ Khunti MDG/ Lohardaga MDG/ Simdega MDG/ Gumla HO/ Giridih HO/ Bokaro Steel city HO/ Chas SO/ Chaibasa HO/ Chakradharpur/ Ghatsila/ Jamshedpur HO/ Kadma/ Sakchi HO/ Hazaribagh HO/ Jhumri Telaiya SO/ Koderma SO/Ramgarh, Cantt. HO/ Chatra MDG/ Dumka HO/ Pakur MDG/B.Deoghar HO/ Madhupur MDG /Godda MDG /Jamtara MDG/ SahebganjMDG / Saraikela HO/Daltonganj HO/ Garhwa MDG/ Latehar MDG / Dhanbad HO & Jharia SO.
- For SC/ST candidates from Jharkhand: Rs.125
- For all others: Rs.500
- This non-refundable fee need to be provided to concerned Post-Offices, during the time of procuring the application.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts by the prescribed format of application as available at the Post Offices mentioned above. Detailed instructions for filling up of the post are provided with the Prospectus.
- The candidates can also review the prospectus at the website of JSSC at http://jssc.in/
- Before applying online the candidates are requested to read through the detailed advertisement available at http://jssc.in/Advt.%20%20LSCE-%202013.pdf
- Candidates are required to fill in the application form, and paste recent passport size photograph and sign the application in their own handwriting.
- Two copies of the applications need to be photocopied for reference of for the candidate.
- NO original Certificates need to be attached with the application at this time.
- The Application form need to be immediately filled up and sent to the commission along with the attested photocopies of the certificates and documents as proof of birth, educational career, caste, etc.
- Address to send the completed application form by Speed Post/ Registered Post:
The Examination Controller
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
F-49/50, Sector-III, Dhurba, Ranchi – 834004
- Place and date of written examination will be conveyed to the candidates in due course.
- The final selection merit list will be published in the official site of the Commission.