Established during the process of restructuring regional cooperative banks as per the RRB Act, The Jalgaon District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd. retains a stature of being one of the most prospective Central Cooperative Banks in Jalgaon, Maharashtra. The bank is rendering its services to meet all the banking requirements of the rural and urban areas. In the light of the changed scenario in the banking sector, the bank is also providing its services to non target group beneficiaries along with the target group beneficiaries.
At present this bank is operating with its Head Office at Jalgaon. This bank has been instrumental in provisioning banking and money lending to the needy of the State in the western region.
With its recent notification, The Jalgaon District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd. invites applications from eligible candidates, for the various posts of Banking Assistants.
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria thereof are mentioned as under:
Important dates to reckon for:
- Starting date for Online Registration of Application: 19-July-2013
- Closing date for Online Registration of Application: 05-August-2013
- Remittance of Application Fees: In between 19-July & 05-August-2013
Name of the vacancies notified:
- Banking Assistant– 160 positions (UR-51, OBC-58, SC-33, ST-18 out of which there are posts reserved for PWD & Ex-SM candidates)
Pay Scale Provisions:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Approximately Rs.4000.00 per month during initial months of probation period till 1 year (end of probation)
- Apart from these the selected applicants will be eligible for other perks and remunerations as per the rules of the Bank
Period of Probation:
- The candidates will be recruited on a Probation Period of 1 year from the date of joining.
- The applicant must have attained 18 years and should not have attained 33 years as on 19-July-2013
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be as per prevailing rules for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-SM and PWD candidates
- The applicants must have a Graduation Degree in Commerce with minimum 49% marks (50% marks in Commerce). They must have proficiency in local language and proficiency in Computers. Candidates having degree in MSc (IT) will be preferred
- The academic essentials will be verified as on 19-July-2013
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM (reserved category) – Rs.500 only
- For all others – Rs. 600 only
- The fee can be remitted through the fee payment challan (available after completion of the first phase of Online Application) through CBS at any of the Branches of State Bank of India.
- The selection will be made on the basis of performance in Online Examination and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection will be prepared considering the marks obtained in these exams.
How to apply:
- The candidates can apply online through the web portal of OASIS MKCL at http://oasis.mkcl.org/jdccb2013 .
- The applicant need to submit application online, remit requisite fees and complete his Online Submission
- The applicant must retain the hard copy of the application and copy of fee payment challan to be reviewed in subsequent phases of selection
- Incomplete or wrong information may lead to disqualification of the candidate
- No other means of application will however be accepted
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the Application or Certificates at this time
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Maharashtra, Jalgaon District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd Recruitment, Latest Government Govt Jobs » Jalgaon District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd. Recruitment 2013 for 160 Banking Assistants