Indo-Tibet Border Police (ITBP) has been in focus and in news most of the times for their acts of gallantry against securing the borders of the nation. This police forces is also very effective in combatized operations for countering border intrusions and illegal confiscating in borders of the nation. Specially commissioned as a para-military force under the Union Home Ministry, this force is one of the most respectable forces offering their services for peace-time security at the borders. Being a govt. profile job, the career options with ITBP is always retains adequate focus and attention among the aspirants. Candidates having adequate qualification and general physical standard can appear for the selection for joining such forces as and when notified.
With the recent announcement, the ITBP is conducting a recruitment Rally for the residents of border Districts of Himachal Pradesh. This rally will be conducted for Lahaul & Spiti and Kinnaur districts and it will continue from 03-June-2013 to 02-July-2013 at the grounds.
The details of the recruitment procedure and essential eligibility are as follows:
Important about Venue and Dates of Registration:
- For Districts of Lahaul & Spiti: At 2nd Bn, ITBP, PO-Babeli, Distt- Kullu (HP) on 03, 04, 05, 06, 08, 09, 10 & 11-July-2013 at 0600 Hrs
- For Kinnaur District: At 17th Bn ITBP, Rekong Peo, Distt. Kinnaur (HP) 03, 04, 05, 06, 08, 09, 10 & 11-July-2013 at 0600 Hrs
Name of the Posts: Constable in General Duty (Group-C)
Number of vacancies: 86 posts (Tentatively out of which UR-44, OBC-17, SC-22, ST-3)
10% of vacancies in each category are reserved for Ex-SM candidates
Applicants, who are native domiciles of Lahaul & Spiti and Kinnaur districts of Himachal Pradesh, are only eligible to participate in this Rally.
The candidates must have passed matriculation examination or its equivalent from a Board or university recognized by the Central or State Govt.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
A candidate must be aged between 18 to 23 years as on 01-August-2013 to be eligible for this consideration. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC, ST, OBC & Ex-servicemen in accordance with the Governments orders.
- Height: 165 cm (162.5 cm for ST category)
- Weight: Proportionate to height
- Chest: 78 Cm (76 cm for ST) without expansion and 83 cm (81 cm for ST) with expansion
- Eye Power: 6/6 and 6/9 without correction in both eyes
The applicants gets selected as Constables in General Duty will be receiving a monthly remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 with a grade Pay of Rs.2000 along with other allowances and perks
No Application fees are required to join the rally.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done at Rally abiding the following procedure:
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Final Medical Examination
Documents required for Rally & How to Appear:
The applicants should report at the Rally ground at the dates and time mentioned above with the following documents:
- Applications in Prescribed format as available at the official advertisement here ITBP Recruitment 2013 – Rally For Induction Of Constable (GD) From Border Districts Of Himachal Pradesh
- Passport size photograph
- Certificates of all education with original and two sets of photocopies
- Domicile Certificate, Sports certificate, NCC ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ certificate, Caste Certificate, Character Certificate
- NOC persons in Govt/ semi-government jobs and Service Discharge Book for Ex-Servicemen candidates
- Other certificates claiming relaxation or advantage of marks
- The decision of the Selection Board will be final and binding on candidates
- For frequent updates related to recruitment in ITBP, please visit www.itbp.gov.in
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Defence Jobs, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Himachal Pradesh, ITBP Recruitment, Latest Government Govt Jobs » ITBP Recruitment 2013: Rally For Induction Of Constable (GD) From Border Districts Of Himachal Pradesh