Indo Tibetan Border Police force is one of the most elite para-military forces operating under the Ministry of Home Affairs Government of India. The force has acclaimed much prestigious recognition for its gallantry and brave acts in counting various insurgencies inside the home land and abroad. To be a part of this reputed organization is one of the most preferred choices of youths today, who would like to drive their career in a congruence of para-military forces.
With the recent announcement from ITBP there are vacancies notified against the position of Constable (Tradesman) of various cadres. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria are invited to apply through prescribed format of application as available on the website of the ITBP at www.itbpolice.nic.in .
The details of the eligibility norms and application procedure are as follows:
- Date of publication of the Advertisement: 19-May-2013
- Closing date for receipt of Applications: 31-May-2013
- Closing date for receipt of Applications from north-eastern states and other far-flung areas: 07-June-2013
Details of the Posts & Number of Vacancies: Total 556 Posts
1) Constable (Tailor) – 43 posts (UR-22, SC-6, ST-3, OBC-12)
2) Constable (Gardener) – 22 posts (UR-11, SC-3, ST-2, OBC-6)
3) Constable (Cobbler) – 33 posts (UR-17, SC-5, ST-2, OBC-9)
4) Constable (Water Carrier) – 115 posts (UR-58, SC-17, ST-9, OBC-31)
5) Constable (Safai Karamchri) – 116 posts (UR-59, SC-17, ST-9, OBC-31)
6) Constable (Cook) – 117 posts (UR-59, SC-17, ST-9, OBC-32)
7) Constable (Washerman) – 56 posts (UR-29, SC-8, ST-4, OBC-15)
8) Constable (Barber) – 54 posts (UR-27, SC-8, ST-4, OBC-15)
Note: 10% Vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen candidates from each category
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The applicants selected for various Constable posts will be offered monthly emoluments as in the Pay Band-1, Rs.5200-Rs.20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000 along with other applicable allowances.
Education Qualification: The candidate must have the following qualification to be eligible for the job positions:
- Constable (Tailor/ Gardener/ Cobbler) – Must have completed Matriculation Or, with a Certificate/ ITI (1 year or 2 years duration) in respective trade And, must have at least 2 years of experience in relevant trade
- Constable (Water Carrier/ Safai Karamchari/ Cook/ Washerman/ Barber): Must have completed Matriculation
Age Specification: The applicant must have their age as per the descriptions below as on the last date of submission of Application (31-May-2013)
- Constable (Tailor/ Gardener/ Cobbler) – Minimum 18 years and should not have exceeded 23 years
- Constable (Water Carrier/ Safai Karamchari/ Cook/ Washerman/ Barber): Minimum 18 years and should not have exceeded 25 years
- However, the relaxation in upper age is applicable as per rules
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be following the following procedure:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Trade Test
- Written Exam
- Final Medical Examination
- Unreserved (General) & OBC: Rs. 50 only
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, PWD, Women & Ex-Servicemen: Fees exempted
The fee can be deposited through the Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) only. Any other mode of payment will not be accepted.
How to Apply?
- The interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of the ITBP at http://itbpolice.nic.in/eKiosk/writeReadData/RectAd/Tradesmen%20Adv%20EN%20-%202013.pdf
- The applications need to be typed on a good quality A4 size paper
- Application completed in all respect and attached with all valid copies of education and age proofs along with the CRFS and a stamped self-addressed envelope must be sent to the Regional Director at the address mentioned below so as to reach by 31-May-2013 (extended date is allowed from far-flung areas)
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE(__________) IN ITBP”
- Address to send the completed Application are varied as per the nature of job positions. Candidates are advised to visit the complete AD at the link shared above for knowing detailed address to send completed application form.
- For other updates related to recruitment in ITBP, please visit www.itbpolice.nic.in and www.itbp.gov.in
- Address to send the completed Application Form:
Post Box No 650
PO – Industrial Area, Chandigarh
Pin code- 160002