ITBP Recruitment for Assistant Commandant (Engineer) 2013
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) is one of the major Para-military forces of India and is governed under the Home Ministry as a Central Armed Police Force like BSF, CRPF, CISF, SSB, etc. The ITBP is inviting applications to fill up 10 Vacancies of Assistant Commandants in Engineering service cadre, to be posted across the establishments of ITBP.
The details of the application procedure and the modes of selection are detailed as under.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- The candidate must not have crossed the age of 30 years as on the last date of application (31-01-2013)
- The candidate must fulfill the minimum academic norms
Name of the Post: Assistant Commandant (Engineer – Combat stream)
Recruitments are open to: Male and Female candidates (Both)
Mode of Application: OFFLINE only (In the prescribed application form)
Number of Posts: Total – 10 posts (SC-01, OBC-03, UR-06)
How to obtain the application from:
- The application form is available at the ITBP website at http://itbpolice.nic.in
Application fees: (Non-refundable)
- For All category except SC/ST: Rs. 50
- There is fees exemption for SC and ST communities
- The fees should be deposited in shape of Bank Draft and Crossed IPO in favor of Accounts Officer, DG, ITBP, New Delhi
- Last date for receipt of completed Application Form: 31-Jan-2013
- Last date for receipt of completed Application Form from far-flung areas: 13-Feb-2013
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
The applicants selected for the posts will be entitled to receive the remuneration in the scale of Rs.15600-Rs.39100 in the PB-3 with Grade pay of Rs.5400.
Apart from the pay package the candidates will be eligible for other benefits as per the service rules.
The candidate has the option for filing his/ her choices during filing the application form. The service allocation will be done in accordance with the preference order of the candidate and as per the availability of vacancies in the ITBP. The candidates selected should be willing to serve ITBP for a minimum period of 10 years.
Mode of Selection:
- Phase – I: Preliminary Physical Screening
- Phase – II: Physical Standard Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Medical Standard Test
- Phase – III: Written Test
- Phase – IV: Interview and Personality Test
- Phase – V: Detailed Medical Test
- The final selection will be based on the overall performance in all the above tests and will follow a merit pattern of selection
Details of Essential Eligibility Factors:
Age: The candidate must not have crossed the max age of 30 years as on 31-Jan-2013.
Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for candidates under appropriate provisions
Academics: A candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University in India
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through the prescribed application form as available at the website of ITBP at http://itbpolice.nic.in
- The candidates are advised to fill in all details as required by the application form at appropriate spaces
- The candidates are to paste their recent passport size photograph and put their signature at appropriate spaces as required
- All essential details must be filled in with accuracy and precision
- Any form of alteration to the submitted application form will not be entertained
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Defence Jobs, Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, ITBP Recruitment, Latest Government Govt Jobs » ITBP Recruitment 2013 For Assistant Commandant (Engineer)