As an important department under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Department of Posts is considered as lifeline of Indian Communication since a long past. Although there has been significant changes in the methods of communication in the age of emails and Mobile Telephony, this Department has not loosen its charm of being one of the most trusted and reputed partner facilitating mail communications in India. The Postal Jobs in India are still considered as an admirable opportunity for all aspirants searching for a government job position.
With the recent announcement, the India Post, it is inviting competent applications for filling up the various posts of Postal Assistants/ Sorting Assistants/ Postal Assistants (Savings Bank Control Organization)/ Postal Assistants (Foreign Post Organization)/ Postal Assistants (Returned Letter Offices)/ Postal Assistants (Mail Motor Services) And Postal Assistants (Circle And Regional Offices) for the year 2013 – 2014 across 22 Postal Circles in the Country.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for eligibility are as under:
Most important Dates:
- Date of publication of Notification: 21-Feb-2014
- Starting date of submission of Online Application Form: 26-Feb-2014 from 00 Hrs
- Last date of submission of Online Application Form: 27-Mar-2014 till 2359 Hrs
- Last date of payment of fees for those who complete Online Application within scheduled date: 01-Apr-2014
- Crucial Date for determining Age and Education: 27-Mar-2014
Name of the Vacancy: Postal Assistants/ Sorting Assistants
Number of Positions:
- Post Code 11 – Andhra Pradesh: 177 Posts
- Post Code 12 – Assam: 126 Posts
- Post Code 13 – Bihar: 211 Posts
- Post Code 14 – Chhattisgarh: 122 Posts
- Post Code 15 – Delhi: 228 Posts
- Post Code 16 – Gujarat: 564 Posts
- Post Code 17 – Haryana: 181 Posts
- Post Code 18 – Himachal Pradesh: 89 Posts
- Post Code 19 – Jammu & Kashmir: 131 Posts
- Post Code 20 – Jharkhand: 162 Posts
- Post Code 21 – Karnataka: 534 Posts
- Post Code 22 – Kerala: 383 posts
- Post Code 23 – Madhya Pradesh: 269 Posts
- Post Code 24 – Maharashtra: 1098 Posts
- Post Code 25 – North-East: 100 Posts
- Post Code 26 – Odisha: 451 Posts
- Post Code 27 – Punjab: 216 Posts
- Post Code 28 – Rajasthan: 304 Posts
- Post Code 29 – Tamil Nadu: 1023 Posts
- Post Code 30 – Uttar Pradesh: 668 Posts
- Post Code 31 – Uttarakhand: 136 Posts
- Post Code 32 – West Bengal: 698 Posts
NOTE: Reservation for SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates will be applicable as per India Post norms. For details, please log in (www.pasadrexam2014.in)
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The candidates selected for the job positions will receive remunerations in the scale of PB-I (Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and a grade Pay of Rs.2400) along with other perks and remunerations.
- The candidates should be in the age group of 18-27 years (by last date for receipt of application form) to be eligible to apply.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC, ST and PWD candidates as per rules.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- The candidates applying for the job position must have completed the minimum standard of 10+2 standard or 12th class from a recognized university or Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams).
- The applicants should have studied in local language of the State or Union Territory of the concerned Postal Circle or in Hindi as a subject at least in Matriculation level or equivalent.
Mode of Selection:
- At present the posts will be filled directly on the basis of performance in the Objective Type Aptitude Test and a Computer based typing test separately through a merit list.
- Cost of Application: Rs.100 for all categories of candidates
- Examination Fee (For all except SC/ST/PWD/Women): Rs.400
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women: Examination Fee exempted
- The candidates have to approach their nearest e-payment Post Offices, (listed under e-payment link of www.pasadrexam2014.in ) and produce Fee Payment Challan printed by him to pay the Fee in CASH (INR) only.
- NO other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
How to Apply:
- An interested candidate fulfilling all eligibility requirements can apply through Online Mode as available at the website of India Post at www.pasadrexam2014.in
- The candidates are advised to fill in authentic details carefully during the Online submission of applications
- The signature and photograph of the candidates need to be scanned and uploaded to the website at the places notified.
- The applications should note that the particulars mentioned in the Online application will be considered as final and no change/alteration/modification will be allowed/entertained after submission of the On-line application under any circumstances.
- Incomplete and late registration of Application form will not be taken into consideration.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Andhra Pradesh Post Office Recruitment, Assam Post Office Recruitment, Bihar Post Office Recruitment, Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment, Delhi Post Office Recruitment, Employment News 2014, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, FreshersWorld, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Andhra Pradesh, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Arunachal Pradesh, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Assam, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Bihar, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Chhattisgarh, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Delhi, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Gujarat, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Haryana, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Himachal Pradesh, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Jammu and Kashmir, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Jharkhand, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Karnataka, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Kerala, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Maharashtra, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Manipur, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Megahalaya, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Mizoram, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In MP Madhya Pradesh, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Nagaland, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Odisha Orissa, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Punjab, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Rajasthan, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Tamil Nadu, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In UP Uttar Pradesh, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Uttarakhand, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In West Bengal, Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment, Haryana Post Office Recruitment, Himachal Pradesh HP Post Office Recruitment, Jammu & Kashmir Post Office Recruitment, Jharkhand Post Office Recruitment, Karnataka Post Office Recruitment, Kerala Post Office Recruitment, Latest Government Govt Jobs, Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment, MP Post Office Recruitment, Odisha Post Office Recruitment, Punjab Post Office Recruitment, Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment, Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment, Uttar Pradesh Post Office Recruitment, Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment, West Bengal Post Office Recruitment » Indian Postal Recruitment 2014: All India Postal/ Sorting Assistants Exam: 7871 Vacancies