The Indian Ordnance factory organization is a combined family of 41 groups under the aegis of its Head Quarter as Ordnance Factory board residing at Kolkata. They have distinction of over 200 years of experience in the areas of testing, production, logistics, development, research and marketing. In 1775 the British authority have accepted the established of Ordnance factory in Fort William, Kolkata.
Name of Post:
The application has been invited for the post of Trade Apprentices Training for the year 2012-2013.
Date for Online Registration of Application 4-3-2013
Last Date for online registration of application- 27-3-2013
Last Date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application- 7-4-2013
Issue of Admit Card- 26-4-2013
Date of Examination- 12-5-2013 (from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
Grace period for the candidates within Hard area (last date of application receipt) – 24-4-2013.
The criteria are based upon the age factor and education qualification. For non-ITI candidates the matriculation is a must along with 40% of minimum passing marks in Maths and science subject specifically.
For ITI candidates the trade test should required to be passed through an institute recognized by NCVT OT SCVT or other authority mentioned under Ministry of labour & employment as per the Act of 1961.
The candidates should attain an age of 14 years and should not exceed more than 22 years as on October 01, 2012.
The relaxation has been made based upon the category defined – The candidates fall in SC/ST category get a extension of five years, for OBC candidates the extension is up to 3 years, for physically challenged candidates the relaxation has been given up to 10 years and for ITI candidates the relaxation will be based upon the training undergone for the duration of NCVT/SCVT trade.
The Stipend offered during the first year of training is Rs. 1490 per month, for second year is Rs.1700 per month, for third years is Rs.1970 per month and for fourth year is Rs. 2220 per month.
The selection is based on competitive exam followed up with other rounds.
Mode of Application:
There is only Online mode of application form is acceptable.
Application Fee: Rs. 30/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the application fee in form of Indian Postal Order, in favor of Sr.GM/GM of the individual Ordnance Factory, where the applicant has applied for. Applicants should write the serial number of his/ her application form at the back of Indian Postal Order.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- Candidate can apply Online through the application form through the official website that is www.ofbindia.gov.in.
- On submission of online form a Serial number will be provided to each candidate that required at the time of down loading Admit card.
- Candidates are required to take the print out of the submitted form which should be posted to prescribed address along with the attested copies of qualification certificates, mark sheet, document of age proof.
- The application is to address to the Senior General Manager/General Manager of respective ordnance factory (Mentioned in the Official Advertisement), where the applicant intend to undergo training and can appear for the competitive examination.
Factory-wise vis-à-vis Trade-wise Vacancy for Trade Apprentices (53rd Batch), 2012: To get detail information on factory wise, and trade wise vacancies for trade apprentices, please refer to Annexure – A, Given in the official advertisement.
For more information on any further details please refer to Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2013 – Trade Apprenticeship Training.
- Ordnance Factory Bhandara, Maharashtra Recruitment 2013 Ordnance Factory Bhandara (Maharashtra) Invites Applications For Apprenticeship Training For 2013 Ordinance Factory at Bhandara (Maharashtra), is a unit of...
- Indian Ordnance Clothing Factory Avadi Recruitment The Ordnance Factory at Avadi, Chennai is an IS/ ISO 9001:2008 certified organization. The company came into existence in 1961...
- Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment Jobs The Indian Ordnance Factories are a group of 41 factories governed by the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. The...
- Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment Jobs – OFBINDIA.GOV.IN Ordnance Factories Board (OFB) Indian Ordnance Factories are a group of factories functioning under Ordnance Factories Board (OFB). Ordnance Factory...
- Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur Recruitment 2013 For Semi-Skilled Tradesman Ordnance Factory-Khamaria, Jabalpur Recruitment For Semi-Skilled Tradesman-2013 Advertisement No.2613/EA/LB/OFK-III Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh is inviting ONLINE applications from...