Indian Coast Guards Recruitment 2013 Invites 3 Years Diploma Holders For A Flaunting Career As Yantrik
(3-year Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Diploma holders – 02/2013 Batch)
Mode of Application: Only ONLINE APPLICATIONs are accepted for these entries
Important Dates and Website:
- Date of starting of acceptance of Online Application: 04-Feb-2013
- Date of Closing of receipt of Online Application: 14-Feb-2013
- Tentative dates for tests: March/ April 2013
Positions Advertised For: Yantrik (Technical Diploma Holders)
Age: All Applicants must have been born in between 01-Aug-1991 to 31-Jul-1995. There will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/ OBC candidates as per the rules
Academics: The applicants must have completed 3 years fulltime Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering with minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ ST) of marks to be eligible to apply
Pay Scale Provisions:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The applicants who will be selected as Yantriks will be offered remuneration in the range of Rs.20000 per month.
- Apart from this they will be offered other perks and incentives along with insurance coverage of Rs.20 Lakhs as per rules.
The candidates who will be selected as Yantriks can receive promotion till the level of Pradhan Sahayak Yantrik with a grade pay of Rs.9300-Rs.34800 plus Grade pay of Rs.4800
The basic training will commence in Aug 2013 at INS Chilka followed by sea training and professional training. Yantriks are liable to be discharged as UNSUITABLE due to unsatisfactory performance at any time during the training.
Mode of Selection:
- The applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Test, GD/ Personal Interview, and Medical Examination.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Interview and Medical Examination (Preliminary) may take 2-3 days and after clearing this round a final merit list will be prepared for candidates.
- The candidates have to undergo a final Medial Examination to be inducted in the force.
How to Apply:
- The candidates need to apply ‘Online only’ in between the scheduled dates through the website of Coast Guard at www.joincoastguard.org or at www.indiancoastguard.nic.in .
- E-mail address and mobile number are mandatory for getting updates regarding the selection process.
- Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button, it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after submitting the application.
- After submitting the form an acknowledgement with a Registration number will be provided to the candidate. The filled Application Form, with the number generated will be available to the candidate to save and take a print.
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to print two copies of the application with number generated by the system.
- Any candidate who does not carry hardcopy of application form along with other certificates and credentials at the time of Interview shall not be permitted to appear in the exam.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here Indian Coast Guards Recruitment 2013 For A Flaunting Career As Yantrik.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Defence Jobs, Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Indian Coast Guard Recruitment, Latest Government Govt Jobs » Indian Coast Guards Recruitment 2013 For A Flaunting Career As Yantrik