Home » Defence Jobs 2014, Employment News 2012, Employment News 2013, Indian Army Recruitment 2014 » Indian Army NCC Special Entry 33rd Course April 2013: Short Service Commission (NT)

NCC Special Entry Scheme 33RD Course-April 2013
Short Service Commission (NT) for Mem and Women including wards of battle casualities of Army Personnel

The Indian Army: A Job to change your life forever.

Indian Army invites application from Unmarried/ Married Male and Unmarried Female candidates for grant of short service commission in Indian Army. Indian Army also invites application from the wards of battle casualties of Army Personnel.

Vacancies: 58

• NCC Men – 50

45 seats are of General Category and 05 seats are reserved for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army only.

• NCC Women – 08

10% vacancies of Women are reserved for Wards of Battle Causality of Army personnel only.

Important Dates:

• Last Date of Receipt of Application in Rtg Dte for Wards of battle casualties: August 15, 2012
  • Last date for receipt of application at NCC Bn/Gp HQ: August 01, 2012
  • Last date for receipt of application at Rtg Dte from Dte Gen NCC: October 01, 2012

Age Limit:  Minimum 19 years, Maximum 25 years

Candidate must not born earlier than January 02, 1988 and not later than January 01, 1994.

Educational Qualification & Other Criteria:

• For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders:

Educational Qualification: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks

Service in NCC:  Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of N.C.C

Grading: Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.

• For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel:

Educational Qualification:  Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks.

NCC ‘C’ certificate not required.

Candidates under category of Wards of Battle Casualties to send their applications direct to Addl. Dte Gen of Recruiting/ Rtg-6, NCC Entry, West Block-III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066.

Supportive documents Ref., Eligibility for wards of battle casualties of army personnel to be attached along-with the application form.

Physical Standards:

• Height and Weight:

Minimum acceptable height for Men: 157.5 cms

Minimum acceptable weight for Men: According to Height

Minimum acceptable height for Women: 152 cms

Minimum acceptable weight for Women: 42 Kg

Note: For candidates from North East and Hilly Areas like Gorkhas, Nepalies, Assamies and Garhwalis, the minimum height will be relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height.

For candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height.

• Visual Standards:

The minimum acceptable visual acuity are: Distant Vision (corrected) better eye 6/6, worse eye  6/18, myopia of not more than minus 3.50  for men and 5.50 for women including astigmatism. A healthy retina.

Physical Fitness Standards at OTA:

Running 2.4 km in 15 minutes,

Push Ups-13 Nos.

Sit Ups-25 Nos.

Chin Ups 6 Nos.

Rope Climbing 3-4 Meters

Method of Selection:

• Screening/Shortlisting of applications based on qualifications of the candidates will be carried out by the NCC Directorates and HQ DG NCC.
  • Candidates after shortlisting will be detailed for SSB interview by Additional Directorate General of Recruiting.
  • On arrival at the Selection Centre, the candidates will be administered stage-I of the two stage testing procedure. Candidates failing in stage-I will be Sent back on the same day and those who qualify will be detained to undergo Group Tests, Psychological Tests and Interview which will extend for duration of 5 days.
  • Candidates recommended by SSBs will be required to go through Medical Exam. Candidates who are found medically fit will be placed in order of merit as per the marks obtained in SSB interview amongst the recommended candidates.
  • The merit list of the recommended candidates will be displayed at the reception of ADG Recruiting and Indian Army website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in

Duration of Training: 49 Days

Place of Training: OTA Chennai

Stipend During Training at OTA:

During the period of training the candidates will be given a stipend or Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs. 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-). On completion of training, Officers are commissioned as Lt and entitled to the pay scale.

Pay Scale:

Allowances:

How To Apply:

Interested and eligible dynamic young candidates are suggested to apply on plain paper as per the format given in the advertisement, duly typed.

Duly completed applications in all manners should be posted to the nearest OC, NCC Unit from where NCC ‘C’ certificate has been issued.

Process of Application: A Method

Applications of Candidates serving in the Armed Forces duly counter- signed by Commanding Officer should be sent to the OC, NCC Unit from where NCC’ ‘C’ certificate has been issued and advance copy be sent direct to DG NCC West Block- IV, RK Puram, New  Delhi-11 0066.

All NCC Units will forward the applications to DDG, NCC of the concerned State. DDG, NCC States will process all applications and forward them to Dte Gen NCC.

For more details on this advertisement as method of selection, medical examination, travelling allowances, terms and condition of services, total cost to company, offered privileges, group insurance and gratuity, leave schemes, sports and adventure intake, required documents to attached and some other important instruction from SSB, please refer to http://davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10601_16_1213b.pdf

For all queries regarding allotment of centres, date of Interview, merit list, joining inst ructions and any other relevant information regarding selection process,  Please visit Army website here http://joinindianarmy.nic.in

More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014

29 Responses

1. Shikhar V says:

I am unable to obtain the form.Could you please tell how to do so?The form link is not presently available on the site.

2. admin says:

Suggest you to please check out how to apply section. You can find the format of application form in the detail link (.pdf) provided in our post.

3. GAURAV KUMAR SHARMA says:

i am unable to obtain application form. So please tell me about any link related to form.

4. swarnim says:

sir where i get ncc direct entry forms. i completed my c certificat with A grade

5. m.a.vahid says:

plz sent application form in my mail; vahid.bcom@gmail.com
    call this number 9951674608

6. shikha says:

is there required to NCC candidates bcoz i m not a student of NCC. SO plz gve me suggesion

7. Machindra says:

can i fill the application form online
    plz. reply

8. gourav yadav says:

sir i have completed my ncc in army wing with b grade in c cert examination should i apply in army please tell and give the suggestions m i able to apply in army .

9. santhosh says:

please inform or give application form to ncc direct entry or give any link to application form

10. kaushal kumawat says:

plz inform or give application form to ncc special entry or give any link to application form… thank you

11. shravanti says:

my date of birth is 02.01.1988 how many chances would i ‘ll get

12. SAGAYA TITUS says:

Sir I have NCC C certificate with C Grade. Is there possible to join army through NCC special entry.kindly inform me.

13. Sonu Thakur says:

Sir i have complete my graduation and also complete my NCC in Army wing with B grade in C cert. examination should i apply in army please tell and give the suggestion i am able to apply in army

14. ashish mishra says:

please send application form on my mail id (ashishmishra14june@gmail.com)

15. K Ramesh Kumar says:

sir, i have tried in all almost all sites for the application from,
    please mail me the application form.
    ramskonduru@gmail.com ASAP.

kindly request by
    K Ramesh kumar

16. admin says:

You can easily find the application format here http://davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10601_16_1213b.pdf (at right hand side of bottom). Hope this will help.

17. Puneet pathak says:

Please send me application form of NCC 33rd course

18. need help says:

i would like to aply. can u pls send application formate to my mail id…

19. Suman Malik says:

I would like 2 apply for 33rd course NCC direct entry ,but application is not loading ,plz send application form on my mail ID

20. ASHMITA CHAUDHARY says:

I M NOT NCC student but i got more than 75% marks in graduation then what do?
    pls tel me on my id?

21. deergha sharma says:

how can i fill the application form?????

22. sushil says:

hey how to get the application form of ncc special entry

23. deepthijoseph says:

I am final year electronics and communication student like to be work in army can i apply for this.

24. ANUPMA TOMAR says:

can you tell me how to apply online for ncc special entry33rd courses april 2013, actually i have passed my “c” certificate with b grade due to some problem i can’t submit my form in my ncc batalian i wonna apply online for this
    so plssssssss tell me imediately about this its my humble

pls send me detail about this on my gmail account “anupmatomer@gmail.com”
    i will be thankful to you

25. maeshkumar pramodkumar sharma says:

Respected Sir,
    sir i am NCC ‘C’ holder. & i have applied through ncc scheme entry 2013 through NCC head office Ahmedabad. Dist. Gujarat.
    thanks.
    mahesh kumar sharma

26. Sonu Dagar says:

Sir I am an NCC ‘C’ holder & serving ij rajput regemental centre, fatehghar. I want to know that how I am applied from my service for direct entry trough NCC.
    one more thing sir, actualy i am not submitted my NCC certificates in centre on joining, so will you tell me is it make any type of falt or problem.

27. arbaz says:

sir i an arbaz could i know when will held ssb test plzzz reply

28. Manisha says:

Sir, i m NCC holder and i have B.sc passed.so i want join indian army (NCC special entry 33rd course).so pls reply me what can i do.

29. sreeram says:

sir , present i am b-tech final year and i am ncc c-certificate holder.
    could i apply for the job?

Support Our Social Media Campaign @

"By Priyanka Singh" of IndiaList.org - You can find Priyanka Singh on . Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.

Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.

Content Protected Using Blog Protector By: PcDrome.