Indian Air Force Group Y (Non-Technical) Airmen Recruitment Rally 2013-2014 At Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
Except Automobile Technician, Ground Training Instructor, Indian Air Force (Police) and Musician Trades
Indian Air Force is one of the three major wings of Indian Armed Service Wings guarding the areal boundaries of the vast nation. As the force signifies, it has a majority of job profiles associated with Flying and associated duties. Apart from the flying duties, Air Force also commissions various other services those are required for administration, technical support as well as maintenance of this huge infrastructure.
With the recent initiative Indian Air Force invites enterprising and adventurous personnel for recruitment into Non-Technical Group Y posts as Airman (Except Automobile Technician, Ground Training Instructor, Indian Air Force (Police) and Musician trades) from designated districts of state of Arunanchal Pradesh.
The details of the recruitment in to the courses are as follows:
Trades of Airmen Group-Y (Non-Technical):
- Admin Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Logistics Assistants
- Environment Support Services Assistant (ESSA)
- Communication Technician
- Meteorological Assistant
- OPS Assistant
Period of Rally: 29-Jan-2014 till 31-Jan-2014
- 29-Jan-2014 – Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Interview for Group ‘Y’ (Except Auto Tech, GTI, IAF (P) and Musician Trades).
- 30-Jan-2014 – Medical Examination of candidates passed in Interview on 29-Jan-2014
- 31-Jan-2014 – Reserved Day
Venue for Rally: Indira Gandhi Park, Itanagar, Papumpare (district), Arunachal Pradesh
Rally Reporting Time:
- As per the scheduled dates mentioned above, the Rally will start sharp at 7 AM and enrollment will continue till 10 AM.
- Candidates fail to report the venue by 10 AM will not be allowed to participate in the Rally
Publication of All India Merit List:
- 30-APril-2014 at the 11 Airmen Selection Centre, VIP Chowk, Borjhar, Guwahati, Assam
- The same will also be available at the Indian Air Force Website at http://indianairforce.nic.in
Norms of Eligibility:
a) Age: Candidates should be born between 01-Feb-1994 to 31-May-1997 (both these days are included for consideration). Maximum age on date of enrolment is 21 years.
b) Educational Standards: The applicants must have completed Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent exam in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English OR, must have passed two year Vocational Course with at least 50% marks in overall aggregate and 50% marks in English in Vocational Course or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course from a Government recognized institute
c) Domicile Requirements: As per the specific geographical nativity the candidates must belong to any of the districts of state of Arunanchal Pradesh.
d) Physical Standards:
Height: 152.5 cm
Weight: in proportion to height
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Chest: Minimum expansion 5 cm
Dental: Healthy and normal
Eye-sight: 6/12 or 6/36 in either or each eye which is corrected with glasses
NOTE: For details, please refer to the detailed advertisement at http://indianairforce.nic.in/pdf/Itanagar_(AP)_Rally_Y_%20JAN%2014.pdf
Pay Packages and Other benefits:
As a service person of one of the most glorious profiles of jobs in India, you will be entitled to receive various advantages along with your pay package.
- During Training: A stipend of Rs.8550 along with other perks and allowances
- After Completion of Training: The gross average monthly Income will be around Rs.19475 per month, which will enhance further till Rs. 36784 per month.
Other allowances such as transport, Composite personal maintenance allowance, Family planning allowance, GCB+Class pay, HRA etc are also admissible to airmen.
- The selected candidates will be sent for a Joint Basic Phase Training (JBPT) for 12 weeks at Basic Training Institute, Belgaum (Karnataka)
- On successful completion of JBPT, candidates will be allocated trades and sent for Trade Training of a specified duration
- After successful completion of training, the airmen will be deployed on ground based jobs as per their trades
Note: Training is however liable to be terminated at any time trainee fails to achieve the required standards in academics, profession, physical fitness and discipline or is found to be medically unfit
The selection will be based on the following testing of eligibility:
Verification of Documents (The applicants have to carry all necessary certificates of age, education, nativity, special consideration, NCC, etc. to the venue in original and in photocopy)
Physical Fitness Test
Announcement of Merit List
- For more details candidates can visit the website of Indian Air Force at www.indianairforce.nic.in
- All queries will be entertained by Commanding Officer, 11 Airmen Selection Centre, VIP Chowk, Borjhar, Guwahati (Assam) – 781015, Telephone – 0361-2842720 (Extension:333) and e-Mail – email@example.com
- No query will be entertained by Central Airmen Selection Board (CASB), New Delhi.