Indian Air Force Group X technical recruitment Rally 2013
Air Force Station Barrackpore, Near Palta Gate (West Bengal)
Notice Advt No: davp/10801/11/0082/1213
Indian Air Force is one of the three major wings of Indian Armed Service Wings guarding the areal boundaries of the vast nation. As the force signifies, it has a majority of job profiles associated with Flying and associated duties. Apart from the flying duties, Air Force also commissions various other services, those are required for administration, technical support as well as maintenance of this huge infrastructure.
With the recent initiative Indian Air Force invites enterprising and adventurous personnel for recruitment into Technical branches as Airman from designated districts of West Bengal and Sikkim. The details of the recruitment in to the courses are as follows:
Trades of Airmen Technical:
- Automobile Fitter
- Electronics Fitter
- Electrical Fitter
- Mechanical System Fitter
- Structures Fitter
- Propulsion Fitter
- Workshop Fitter
- Weapon Fitter
Period of Rally: 11-March-2013 till 12-March-2013
Publication of All India Merit List: 30-April-2013 at the AF Station Barrackpore
Venue for Rally: 4 Airman Selection Centre, Air Force Station Barrackpore, Near Palta Gate (West Bengal)
Important Note for Recruitment Rally:
- As per the scheduled dates mentioned above, the Rally will start sharp at 7 AM and enrollment will continue till 10 AM.
- Candidates fail to report the venue by 10 AM will not be allowed to participate in the Rally
Norms of Eligibility:
a) Age: The candidate must be within 21-25 years of age as on 1-Jan-2013, and should not have born earlier than 1-Jan-1992 and later than 31-March-1996 (both these days are included for consideration).
b) Educational Standards: The applicants must have completed Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR, must have passed a three year Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Automobile or Computer Science or Instrumentation Technology or Information Technology) with at least 50% marks in overall aggregate from a Government recognized Polytechnic
c) Domicile Requirements: As per the specific geographical nativity as specified in the portal http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10801_82_1213b.pdf .
Pay Packages and Other benefits:
As a service person of one of the most glorious profiles of jobs in India, you will be entitled to receive various advantages along with your pay package.
During Training: A stipend of Rs.8550 along with other perks and allowances
After Completion of Training: The gross average monthly Income will be around Rs. 21,414 per month, which will enhance further till Rs.37,788 per month.
Other allowances such as transport, Composite personal maintenance allowance, Family planning allowance, GCB+Class pay, HRA etc are also admissible to airmen.
- The selected candidates will be sent for a Joint Basic Phase Training (JBPT) for 12 weeks at Basic Training Institute, Belgaum (Karnataka)
- On successful completion of JBPT, candidates will be allocated trades and sent for Trade Training of a specified duration
- After successful completion of training, the airmen will be deployed on ground based jobs as per their trades
Note: Training is however liable to be terminated at any time trainee fails to achieve the required standards in academics, profession, physical fitness and discipline or is found to be medically unfit
The selection will be based on the following testing of eligibility:
Verification of Documents (The applicants have to carry all necessary certificates of age, education, nativity, special consideration, NCC, etc. to the venue in original and in photocopy)
Physical Fitness Test
Trade Allocation Test
Announcement of Merit List
For more details candidates can visit the website of Indian Air Force at www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally 2013 For Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades Indian Air Force offers opportunities for unmarried Indian nationals for post of airman in Group ‘X’ (Technical) trades. Candidates from...
- Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally 2013 for Post of Airman in Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades Indian Air Force is one the strongest defence wings of Indian Military. It came into existence on 8th October, 1932....
- Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally 2013 – Airman in Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades Indian Air Force is one the strongest defence wings of Indian Military. It came into existence on 8th October, 1932....
- Indian Air Force (AIF) Recruitment Rally 2013 For Group X (Technical) Trades – Shillong (Meghalaya) Indian Air Force (IAF) has invited applications from unmarried male Indians from districts of Tripura, Meghalaya, Assam and Mizoram to...
- Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally Tamilnadu 2013: Airman Vacancy in Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades Indian Air Force has invited applications from unmarried Indian nationals for post of airman in Group ‘X’ (Technical) trades. Candidates...