Golaghat District Sports Association Complex (GDSA), Golaghat, Assam
Indian Air Force (IAF) is a recognized combatized force with a special reputation in the world. In India, joining IAF is considered as a prestigious opportunity and many youth during the starting phases of their career dream of being in the uniforms of IAF for performing a royal duty to their mother land. This is a massive organization with various core levels of operation apart from Flying Duties by Officers in IAF. One such most promising opportunity is Technical Airman Cadre, which is highly preferred among the youths today.
With the recent initiative Indian Air Force invites enterprising and adventurous personnel for recruitment into Technical branches (Group X) as Airman from all districts of 4 states viz. Assam, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura. The rally will be conducted at Golaghat District Sports Association Complex (GDSA), Golaghat in Assam. The rally will be conducted from 21-Oct-2013 till 23-Oct-2013 at the stadium and the details of the recruitment procedure are as follows:
- Dates of Rally: 21-Oct-2013 to 23-Oct-2013
- Venue of Rally: Golaghat District Sports Association Complex (GDSA), Golaghat, Assam
- Rally Reporting Time: 0700 hours onwards till 10:00 Hours
- Common Written Test: 21-Oct-2013
The details of the recruitment in to the courses are as follows:
Trades of Airmen Group-X (Technical):
- Automobile Fitter
- Weapon Fitter
- Electrical Fitter
- Electronics Fitter
- Propulsion Fitter
- Mechanical System Fitter
- Structures Fitter
- Workshop Fitter
- 21-Oct-2013 – Written Test and Physical Fitness Tests for Group (X) (Technical) Trades, Interview
- 22-Oct-2013 – Medical Examination
- 23-Oct-2013 – Reserved Day
Publication of All India Merit List: 31-January-2014 at the 11- Airmen Selection Centre, VIP Chowk, Borjhar, Guwahati, Assam
Important Note for Recruitment Rally:
- As per the scheduled dates mentioned above, the Rally will start sharp at 7 AM and enrollment will continue till 10 AM.
- Candidates fail to report the venue by 10 AM will not be allowed to participate in the Rally
Norms of Eligibility:
a) Age: Candidates should be born between 01-Feb-1994 to 31-May-1997 (both these days are included for consideration). Maximum age on date of enrolment is 21 years.
b) Educational Standards: The applicants must have completed Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent exam with Maths, Physics and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English OR, must have passed a 3 year Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Automobile or Computer Science or Instrumentation Technology or Information Technology) with at least 50% marks in overall aggregate and 50% marks in English in Diploma or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma.
49.9% cannot be rounded to 50% and anything less than 50% will not be eligible for consideration.
c) Domicile Requirements: As per the specific geographical nativity the candidates must belong to any of the districts of the 4 states viz. Assam, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Pay Packages and Other benefits:
As a service person of one of the most glorious profiles of jobs in India, you will be entitled to receive various advantages along with your pay package.
- During Training: A stipend of Rs.8550 along with other perks and allowances
- After Completion of Training: The gross average monthly Income will be around Rs. 22410 per month, which will enhance further till Rs. 39546 per month.
Other allowances such as transport, Composite personal maintenance allowance, Family planning allowance, GCB+Class pay, HRA etc are also admissible to airmen.
- The selected candidates will be sent for a Joint Basic Phase Training (JBPT) for 12 weeks at Basic Training Institute, Belgaum (Karnataka)
- On successful completion of JBPT, candidates will be allocated trades and sent for Trade Training of a specified duration
- After successful completion of training, the airmen will be deployed on ground based jobs as per their trades
Note: Training is however liable to be terminated at any time trainee fails to achieve the required standards in academics, profession, physical fitness and discipline or is found to be medically unfit
The selection will be based on the following testing of eligibility:
Verification of Documents (The applicants have to carry all necessary certificates of age, education, nativity, special consideration, NCC, etc. to the venue in original and in photocopy)
Physical Fitness Test
Announcement of Merit List
- For more details candidates can visit the website of Indian Air Force at www.indianairforce.nic.in
- All queries will be entertained by Commanding Officer, 11 Airmen Selection Centre, VIP Chowk, Borjhar, Guwahati (Assam)-781 015, Telephone – 0361-2842720 (Extn :5333), 0361-2840051(Direct) and E-mail – email@example.com .
- No query will be entertained by Central Airmen Selection Board (CASB), New Delhi.
Materials required while appearing Recruitment Rally:
- HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Gum tube, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing.
- Seven copies of recent (taken on or after 21-July-2013) passport-size color photograph (front portrait, without headgear except for Sikhs). Photographs should be only on good quality “photo paper” with Light Background.
- Two unstamped self addressed 24×10 cm white envelopes of good quality.
- Original and three Photostat copies of all educational certificates, marks sheets and Domicile Certificate as well as NCC certificates (if applicable).