Indian Air Force Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts Direct recruitment 2013 under HQ Training Command
Indian Air Force is one of the three major wings of Indian Armed Service Wings guarding the areal boundaries of the vast nation. As the force signifies, it has a majority of job profiles associated with Flying and associated duties. Apart from the flying duties, Air Force also commissions various other services, those are required for administration, technical support as well as maintenance of this huge infrastructure.
With the recent initiative Indian Air Force Head Quarter Training Command, applications are invited from Indian Nationals for direct recruitment into various Group ‘C’ positions. The details of the eligibility criteria for application are as follows:
Name and Number of Vacancies:
- Positions: Stenographer, Cook, Safaiwala, Multi Tasking Staff, Mess Staff, Painter, Carpenter, Ward Sahayika, Dhobi, Aaya
- Number of Positions: Total 115 positions out of which reservations for SC, ST, OBC are done as per Service Recruitment Norms
Important dates to reckon for:
- Last date for receipt of application form: 21 days from the date of Publication of this notification
- For Stenographer: The candidate must be within 19-25 years of age as on the last date for receipt of application
- For all other positions: The candidate must be within 19-27 years of age as on the last date for receipt of application
Note: relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Educational Eligibility, Pay Package:
a) For Stenographer: Pay scale – PB-1 – Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and grade Pay of Rs.2400 – Education – 10+2 pass or equivalent – Skill – Dictation for 10 minutes@ 80 wpm and Transcription @65 minutes (English) and @75 minutes (Hindi) on Manual Type Writer and @50 minutes (English) and 65 minutes (Hindi) on Computer
b) For Cook, Painter & Carpenter: Pay scale – PB-1 – Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and grade Pay of Rs.1900 – Education – Matriculation pass or equivalent – Skill – 6 months experience in respective trades/ ITI certificate of relevant trades
c) For all other positions: Pay scale – PB-1 – Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and grade Pay of Rs.1800 – Education – Matriculation pass or equivalent – Skill – At least 1 year of relevant experience in their concerned trades
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates who fulfill the minimum basic eligibility criteria are required through the prescribed application form as available at the website of DAVP at http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10601_31_1213b.pdf
- The candidates need to ensure that they fill up complete details and attach all essential credentials, photographs before submitting their application forms
- The candidates need to ensure that they have signed at appropriate spaces as required on the application form
- The photograph must be of 3.5cmX4.5 cm size
- The application with photocopies duly signed should be attached with a self addressed envelope of 24 inch X 11 inch size and must be submitted at the concerned offices under the Head Quarter Training Command, Indian Air Force, JC Nagar Post, Bangalore – 560006
- The applications should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………” in bold and capital letters
- The detailed office address can be seen at the above shared link.