India Government Mint, Kolkata invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Safety Officer, Junior DEO, Senior PA, Supervisor, and Assistant Assay Superintendent.
- Opening Date for submission of Online Application: November 30, 2013
- Closing Date for Filling Online Application: December 20, 2013
- Last date for receipt of application: December 26, 2013
- Uploading of Admit Cards for Written Test/ Skill Test to the website of provisionally eligible candidates: February 02, 2014
- Date of Written Examination (Tentative): February 16, 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Data Entry Operator/ OA: 18 Posts
- Senior Personal Assistant: 01 Post
- Junior Hindi Translator: 01 Post
- Safety Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Assay Superintendent: 03 Posts
- Supervisor (Designing & Engraving): 10 Posts
- Supervisor (Tech): 04 posts
- Mechanical: 02 Posts
- Electrical: 01 Post
- Electronics: 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 38
Upper Age Limit as on November 30, 2013:
- Junior Data Entry Operator/ OA: 28 years
- Senior Personal Assistant, Junior Hindi Translator, Assistant Assay Superintendent, Supervisor (Designing & Engraving), and Supervisor (Tech) and Safety Officer: 30 years
- Junior Data Entry Operator/ OA: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2000/-
- Senior Personal Assistant, Junior Hindi Translator, Assistant Assay Superintendent, Supervisor (Designing & Engraving), and Supervisor (Tech): Rs. 12300/- 25400/-
- Safety Officer: Rs. 14500/- 32600/-
Application fee: Rs 100/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn on any Scheduled Bank in favour of “All India Management Association” payable at New Delhi.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
For SC/ ST/ PH candidates: No fee
Candidates will have to face written test and personal interview for the posts of Junior Hindi Translator, Safety Officer, Supervisor (Tech), Assistant Assay Superintendent; written test, typing test (skill test) on computer, personal interview for Junior DEO post; written test, stenography test, typing test (skill test) on computer, personal interview for Senior Personal Assistant; written test, trade test in engraving and drawing (skill test), personal interview for the post of Supervisor (Designing & Engraving).
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through official website of MINT https://jobapply.in/igmkolkata Candidates have to take print out of completed online Application form with Auto Generated Registration No. along with Demand draft, attested copies of certificates like age proof certificate, qualifications, experience, caste certificate and other documents by ordinary post to the Post Box No: 3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Candidates must write as “Post Applied for & Post Code: ………” on the envelope. For more information on this recruitment such as educational qualification, admit card, selection process, required experience and other general information, please refer to official advertisement from India Government Mint, here https://jobapply.in/igmkolkata/Adv-Eng.pdf
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2014, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In West Bengal, India Government Mint Kolkata Recruitment, Latest Government Govt Jobs, SPMCIL Recruitment » India Govt Mint Kolkata Recruitment 2014 for Various Posts