Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd., is a mega integrated Oil refining and marketing company having 267th position in the prestigious list of Fortune Global 500 Companies during 2011-12. HPCL accounts for over 40% of total Lube Base Oil production in India. This company has bagged many prestigious awards like “Forecourt Retailer of the Year” and “Golden Peacock HR Excellence Award” as well as the “CIO 100” Award by IDG, for the sixth consecutive year for innovation use of IT to deliver value. A career option with HPCL is truly magnanimous.
HPCL invites adequately qualified and aspiring candidates to join its team of world-class professionals in continuation with its dedicated endeavor for excellence in Service and deliverance. The profiles will be Officer Trainee in the specialties of Quality Control/ Operations & Human Resources. Similarly it also intends to induct candidates in the profile of Officers in Information System & Legal disciplines.
The details of the vacancies and the requisite criteria for selection are detailed as below:
Posts to be Filled Up: Officer Trainee and Officers
Number of Vacancies:
- Officer Trainee (Quality Control/ Operations): 24 posts (SC-4, ST-2, OBC (NCL)-6, UR-12)
- Officer Trainee (Human Resources): 12 posts (SC-2, ST-1, OBC (NCL)-3, UR-6)
- Information Systems Officer: 26 posts (SC-4, ST-2, OBC (NCL)-7, UR-13)
- Law Officer: 12 posts (SC-2, ST-1, OBC (NCL)-3, UR-6)
3% Horizontal reservation is provided for PWD candidates
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 19-June-2013 1000 hours
- Closing date for submission of Online Application: 17-July-2013 1700 hours
- Officer Trainee (Quality Control/ Operations): The candidates interested should have Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry (Analytical/ Physical/ Organic/ Inorganic) which is equivalent to M.Sc in Chemistry. Candidates scoring minimum 60% (55% for SC, ST, PWD) in aggregate of all the semesters/ years are eligible only.
- Officer Trainee (Human Resources): The candidates interested should have Two year full-time Post graduate Degree/ Equivalent course in HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations OR Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in HR/Personnel Management. Candidates scoring minimum 60% (55% for SC, ST, PWD) in aggregate of all the semesters/ years are eligible only.
- Information Systems Officer: The candidates interested should have Full time four year BE/ B.Tech in the discipline of Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology OR, Should have completed Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) / Masters in Computer Science (MCS) OR, Should have completed Two years full time course in Masters in Business Administrations (MBA) / Masters in Management Studies (MMS) with Information Technology or Systems or Computer Science as specialization. Candidates scoring minimum 60% (55% for SC, ST, PWD) in aggregate of all the semesters/ years are eligible only. The candidates should have Minimum two years of post Qualification experience.
- Law Officer: The candidates interested should be possessing a Degree in Law through a Fulltime Course of three years after graduation or five years after 12th Standard, with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/OBC) in aggregate of all the semesters/ years. The applicant should have minimum of one year experience as a practicing Advocate or working in a reputed Law Firm
- Officer Trainee (Quality Control/ Operations): The applicant should not have crossed the maximum age of 27 years as on 16-July-2013
- Officer Trainee (Human Resources): The applicant should not have crossed the maximum age of 27 years as on 16-July-2013
- Information Systems Officer: The applicant should not have crossed the maximum age of 26 years as on 16-July-2013
- Law Officer: The applicant should not have crossed the maximum age of 30 years as on 16-July-2013
However, for the candidates belonging to OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/ SC/ ST/ PWD, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
The selected applicants need to be declared Medically Fit as per HPCL’s pre-employment medical standards.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and Personal Interview
- The candidates for interview will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in the Written Test of Academic Knowledge
- The final selection will be on the basis of the performance in the Personal Interview
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- Selected candidates as Officer Trainees will be posted as a Trainee for first 6 Months. They will serve the HPCL on Probation for another period of 6 months after which they will be placed initially at the entry level in the Management Cadre in “A” grade in the Salary Scale of Rs.24900 – Rs.50500. During Training period the candidates will receive a remuneration in the range of Rs.33000 per month. The approximate CTC would be around Rs.9.00 lakhs per annum.
- Selected candidates as Officers will be posted on Probation period of 1 year after joining. They will be placed initially at the entry level in the Management Cadre in “A” grade in the Salary Scale of Rs.24900 – Rs.50500. The approximate CTC would be around Rs.9.00 lakhs per annum.
- Along with the Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to allowances at 50% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, DA, HRA, CPF, Gratuity, and Superannuation Benefits as per Corporation’s policy. In addition to this, Performance Related Pay (PRP) is also paid as per the Corporation’s policy.
- An amount of Rs.5000 per month will be deducted as retention amount from the total emoluments for first six months during the period of Training/ Probation.
- The amount will be refunded to the officers only after their confirmation in salary Grade ‘A’.
- The retention amount will be forfeited, upon leaving the Corporation or termination of service before the confirmation.
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs.535 (Rs.500 as application fee and Rs.35 as bank charges)
- For SC/ ST and PWD candidates: NIL (Exempted from paying any fee)
How to Pay:
- The payment of application fees is to be deposited through pre-printed challan in HPCL Powerjyoti A/C Number 32315049001 at any branch of SBI across country
- Online Payment through Debit / Credit card is also accepted by HPCL through its website at www.hindustanpetroleum.com
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions before proceeding to filing of the application form.
- The candidates can apply online only on www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- All candidates can submit their applications as per the prescribed format detailing all essential parameters like age, educational qualification, experience etc.
- The candidates are advised to scan their photograph and signature for upload into the Online application form at the space provided
- No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted.
- All further communication will be made through the email id supplied during the time of Online Registration.
Official Advertisement @ www.hindustanpetroleum.com/Upload/En/UPdf/OOTHPCL.pdf
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, HPCL Recruitment, Latest Government Govt Jobs » HPCL Recruitment 2013 for Officer Trainee and Officers At Various Levels