Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) is conducting HP Judicial Service Competitive Exam 2014 for the posts of Civil Judges (Junior Division).
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: March 01, 2014
- Date of Preliminary Examination: May 18, 2014
- Result of Preliminary Examination: June 16, 2014
- Date of Main Examination: July 15, 2014 to July 18, 2014.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge
Total Number of Vacancies: 06
Age Limit: Minimum 22 years and maximum 30 years as on March 01, 2014
Educational Qualification As on March 01, 2014: Candidates must possess degree in Law as recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Pay Scale: Rs. 27,700-44,770/-
For General category candidates: Rs.400/-
For SC/ ST/ OPRC category candidates: Rs.100/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of e-challan in cash at any branch of Punjab National Bank, or may also submit by using Visa/ Master Card/ Credit/ Debit Card.
Selection process: Preliminary Examination of three papers of 100 Marks each namely Civil Law-I, Civil Law-II, and Criminal Law; Main Examination of 900 marks, consisting of five papers, followed by viva voce of 100 marks.
Preliminary Examination Center: Shimla, and Dharamsala
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through official website of HPPSC. Candidates must take print out of submitted online application and send it along with all requested documents/ certificates to the Controller of Examination, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla- 171002
Applicants must write as “Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Examination, 2014″ on the envelope.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, how to redeem the examination fee, step by step guidelines to apply online effectively, scheme of preliminary and main examination, syllabus for preliminary and main examination, and other general notes, please refer to official advertisement from HPPSC, here http://hp.gov.in/hppsc/file.axd?file=2014%2f2%2fHPJS+advt2014.pdf
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla September Recruitment 2014 High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Clerks, Steno Typist, Drivers, and Process Servers in all the Civil & Sessions Divisions i...
- Rajban Cement Factory, Cement Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment October 2014 Cement Corporation of India Limited, Rajban Cement Factory, Himachal Pradesh, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Electrician cum Switch Board Attendant, Auto Electricia...
- HPSC Recruitment 2014-15 H.C.S (Judicial Branch) Exam 2014 Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in the Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch).
- Punjab State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited Recruitment 2014 for 285 Various Openings Punjab State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited (better known as PUNSUP) is a fully state-owned organization formed to take care of food securities of the state. Operating with the main objective o...
- UP Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment 2014-15: 2341 Clerical Cadre Vacancies Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment Scheme-2014 [ADVERTISEMENT No.:- 01/Sub. Court /Category 'C'/Clerical Cadre /2014]
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad invites applicati...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.