Hindustan Newsprint Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Supervisor Trainee (Finance) and Supervisor Trainee (FDP).
Last Date for receipt of application: July 13, 2013
Name of the Post along with corresponding vacancies:
- Supervisor Trainee (Finance) – 4 Vacancies (Unreserved- 03, OBC- 01)
- Supervisor Trainee (Fiber Development and Procurement) – 6 Vacancies (Unreserved- 04, OBC- 01, SC- 01)
Age Limit: Minimum 22 years and maximum 30 years as on June 01, 2013
Pay Scale: Rs.11, 500 -3% – 29,600 plus other benefits
Supervisor Trainee (Finance): CA / ICWA or Full time regular Masters Degree in Commerce from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks (55% in case SC/ST candidates).
Supervisor Trainee (FDP): B.Sc. in Agriculture / Horticulture/ Forestry or B.Sc. in Botany with full time MBA from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks in both B.Sc. and MBA (55% in case SC/ST candidates)
Probation Period: Six months
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
For SC/ST, PWD & Ex-service candidates: No fee
For Others: Rs. 100/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the application fee in form of Demand Draft or Indian Postal Order in favour of Hindustan Newsprint Ltd. payable at Ernakulam/ Mevelloor
Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with copies of certificates, mark lists, recent passport size photograph, requested application fee, to the Senior Manager(HR&ES), Newsprint Nagar P.O, Kottayam – 686 616
Candidates must super scribed with “Application for the Post of …………..” on the top of the envelop. For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, training period, and much more please refer to official advertisement from HNL here www.hnlonline.com/WriteReadData/resumes/JobDes_69.pdf.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
- Govt Jobs in Daman and Diu 2015: Data Entry Operator Permanent Vacancies Administration of Daman & Diu invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Data Entry Operator in the Government Polytechnic, Daman and Department of Planning & Statistic...
- Chandigarh Administration Jobs 2014-15: 592 Regular Teacher Vacancies Education Department, Chandigarh Administration, invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the recruitment of Junior Basic Teachers, and Nursery Teachers on REGULAR BASIS.
- BPSC Jobs Notification 2014-15: Assistant Conservator of Forest Posts in Environment and Forest Department Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Conservator of Forest, under Environment and Forest Department.
- MPPSC Recruitment 2015: State Forest Service Exam – 123 Vacancies Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Conservator of Forest, and Forest Ranger through State Forest Service Exam...
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2015 For Specialist Officers The Nainital Bank Limited invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Law Officer, Company Secretary, Information Technology Officer, Personnel Officer, and Officer (Risk Manage...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.