Hindustan Auronatics Limited Avionics Division, Hyderabad Invites A Golden Opportunity To Join In 2013
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking, and a premier Aeronautical industry in the South-East Asian region. It has 20 Production and Service Divisions with 10 co-located Research & Design Centers spread across the nation. HAL’s expertise incorporates design & development, manufacturing, repairing, overhauling and up-gradation of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, & structural components for Satellites & Launch Vehicles.
With a view to expand its service solutions for apex level operation in India, HAL Avionics Division, Hyderabad invites applications from young, energetic & result oriented professionals for various posts.
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria for application are detailed as below:
Important Dates (Tentative):
- Opening date for receipt of Online Application: 26-Feb-2013
- Closing date for receipt of Online Application: 20-March-2013
- Dates for payment of Application Fee: 26-Feb till 20-March-2013
- Date of announcement of shortlisted candidates for written test: 05-April-2013
- Date for Written Examination: 28-April-2013
- Declaration of Written Examination results on HAL website: 29-April-2013
- Date for interview: 30-April-2013
Name of the Posts and Total Number of vacancies:
- Assistant Welfare Officer – Grade-I: 2 Posts (UR)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Grade-I: 2 Posts (UR)
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – Grade-I: 5 Posts (UR-03, OBC-01, SC-01)
Placement and Compensation Package:
The candidates selected for the post of finance Officer will receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.12600-Rs.32500 along with other perks and incentives as defined by HAL.
- For Assistant Welfare Officer:
- A Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or in Law with minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate of all the Semesters/Years.
- A Post Graduate Degree or Diploma with minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate of all the Semesters/Years covering Labor Legislations with case law, Industrial relations, Personnel Management, Human Resource Management and other allied subjects with Labor Welfare as a Special subject, of not less than two years duration as recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Adequate knowledge of Telugu Language.
- For Assistant Engineer:
- Graduate Degree holder in any branches of Engineering as indicated below with minimum 60% Marks (50% for SC)
- For Civil: Engineering Degree in Civil/ Construction/ Structural Engineering
- For Mechanical: Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Mechanical & Industrial Engg., Mechanical & Production Engg.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The candidate must not have crossed 40 years as on 1-March-2013
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules
- For Unreserved profile candidates: Rs.400
- For SC/ ST/ OBC candidates: Fee exempted
How to pay the fees:
- The fees can be paid through a Demand Draft in favor of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Hyderabad from any nationalized bank (preferably State Bank of India) and must be payable at Hyderabad
- No other mode of payment will be accepted
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be through an Objective Type Written Test
- The Written Test will be conducted at the designated test centers of HAL at Hyderabad only
- The candidate has to download his Admit card from HAL website only. Admit cards will not be sent either by post or by e-mail.
- Candidates provisionally selected by HAL will have to undergo a pre-employment Medical Exam before joining HAL
Service Agreement Bond:
- The Candidates who will be selected for the aforesaid post will undergo training for a period of 16 weeks.
- At the time of joining, the selected candidates will be required to execute a Bond to serve the Company for a period of two years as per Company Policy.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed application format in A4 size paper as described at the website of HAL at http://www.hal-india.com
- The application from completed in all respect must be sent to the following address along with the relevant copies of certificates duly attested by Gazetted Officer with reference to Educational Qualification, experience, caste and also latest passport size photographs and Demand Draft as Application fee.
- The other details and explanations are available at the website of Hal at http://www.hal-india.com/careers/hyd/Asst_Engineers-&-Asst_Welfare-Officer_21-03-13.pdf
- Address to send completed application form before the last date 20-March-2013:
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Manager (HR)-TM, Recruitment Cell
HR Department, Avionics Division
Post – HAL, Hyderabad – 500 042
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Andhra Pradesh, HAL Recruitment, Latest Government Govt Jobs » Hindustan Auronatics Limited HAL Recruitment Jobs 2013