Himachal Pradesh High Court Legal Services committee, Shimla invites application from eligible candidates for the post Steno-Typist.
Last date for submission of Application: April 06, 2013
Names of Posts: Steno-Typist
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years as on April 06, 2013
Pay Scale: Rs. 5910-20100 + Rs. 2000/- GP
Note: On completion of two years of service, the pay scale would be Rs. 10,300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- GP
- Candidates must have completed Graduation
- Candidates should have typing speed as 40 words per minute in English, and 80 words per minute in shorthand.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format only in all manners along with full Bio data and other required documents to the Secretary, H.P. High Court Legal Services committee, Shimla.
For more information on this recruitment such as prescribed application format, please refer to official advertisement Himachal Pradesh High Court Legal Services committee, here Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment March 2013.
- High Court of Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2012: Law Clerks High court of Himachal Pradesh, shimla invites Applications from law graduates for the post of Law Clerks on contact basis...
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2013: 46 Steno, LDC, Typist, Peon Vacancies Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2013 - Office of The District Judge, Hooghli (English Department) Recruitment Notification 2013 Employment Notification No: 01...
- High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur Recruitment 2013 – 312 Translators And Assistants Vacancies The provisional benches of the Madhya Pradesh High Court at Gwalior and Indore is constituted on November 1st by the order...
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2013 For 17 Law Clerks cum Legal Research Assistant Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur invites application from eligible candidates for Law Clerks cum Legal Research Assistant for a period of...
- Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2013 For Legal Assistant Vacancies High court of Jharkhand, Ranchi invites application from Law Graduates having at least three years practice as a Lawyer, for the...