Forest Department is one of the important departments under the government of haryana. It is engaged in planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of forestry, and environmental programs in the state. It is the sole custodian of the forest resource of the state. Although this state is not so dense in forest coverage, but still the state is dedicated for preservation of natural forests, which is only 3.52% of its geographical area. The principal activities undertaken by the department consist of conservation of flora, fauna, sustainable management of forest and wildlife, rehabilitation of degraded forests, natural regeneration of forests, management of forest products in the framework of current policy and legislative environment.
With a recent notification, The Conservator of Forests, Haryana has invited candidature for various opportunities as Mali, Sevadars, and Chowkidars in Haryana Forest Department for different Circles. These posts are regular post which will be filled with a Direct Competitive Recruitment mode.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for application are as under:
- Date of Publication of Notification: 19-August-2013
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 26-August-2013 from 9 AM onwards
- Final date for submission of Online Application: 27-September-2013 till 5:00 PM
Details of Vacancies:
- Sevadar: 36 posts (UR-10, SC-6, BC-A-2, BC-B-2, Ex-SM-4, Ex-SM-BC-A -1, Ex-SM-BC-B-1, Ex-SM-SC-1, PWD-UR-1, SBC-4, EBC-4)
- Mali: 70 posts (UR-25, SC-14, BC-A-4, BC-B-3, Ex-SM-UR-6, Ex-SM-BC-A-2, Ex-SM-BC-B-2, Ex-SM-SC-2, PWD-UR-2, SBC-5, EBC-5)
- Chowkidar: 50 posts (UR-15, SC-10, BC-A-2, BC-B-3, Ex-SM-UR-6, Ex-SM-BC-A -2, Ex-SM-BC-B-2, SBC-5, EBC-5)
- Sevadar-cum-Chowkidar (Wildlife): 04 posts (UR-2, BC-A-1, PWD-1)
- Mali-cum-Chowkidar (Wildlife): 02 posts (UR-1, BC-A-1)
- Keeper (Wildlife): 03 posts (UR-1, BC-A-1, SBC-1)
- Chowkidar (Wildlife): 01 post (UR)
- Sevadar (Wildlife): 04 posts (UR-1, BC-A-1, Ex-SM-UR-1, EBC-1)
Scale of Pay:
- The candidates selected for the positions as stated above, will received a Scale of Rs.4440 – Rs.7440 and a Grade Pay of Rs.1300
- Other allowances will be applicable as per rules
- The applicant must have passed Middle English School standard (Primary/ 5th Standard for the post of Chowkidar in post No.3) from a recognized school.
- The candidates must have sound knowledge of Hindi and must be able to read and Write in Hindi/ English
- Knowledge of Hindi language only is applicable for posts whose educational qualification is only up to Primary level.
Age: The candidates must have obtained a minimum of 16 years and must not have crossed maximum age of 40 years as on 1-August-2013.
However there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per the norms for reserved categories
Mode of Selection:
i) After scrutiny of applications, the candidates will be called for interview as decided by the concerned appointing authorities of the Haryana Forest Department
ii) The dates for Tests will be intimated in later phase
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- For SC/ OBC candidates from the state of Haryana: Rs.25
- For PWD candidates of Haryana state: Fees Exempted
- For all others: Rs.100
- The fees can be deposited in shape of IPO/ Demand Draft in favor of “Secretary, Departmental Selection Committee, Haryana Forest Department” and should be payable at Chandigarh/ Panchkula.
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates fulfilling all eligibility criteria can apply through Online mode only at the website of the Haryana Forest Department at http://haryanaforest.gov.in
- The applicants should ensure that they have filled in correct details at the appropriate spaces on the online Application Form
- The photographs and signature should be scanned and uploaded as per the requirement and provisions on the website
- The candidates are advised to take the print out of the Online Submitted Application Form and attach that with the fee payment DD/ IPO and other essential certificates and send that by Post to the address mentioned below so as to reach by the date specified above (27-September-2013)
- The hardcopy of the application with other essential documents must be enclosed in an envelope super-scribed as “Application for the Post of …………………………”
- Address to send completed application form
Office of the Departmental Selection Committee
Office of the Chief Conservator of Forest
Haryana Social Forestry Project
Forest Department – Haryana
C-18, Van Bhawan, Sector-6
Panchkula, Haryana -134109