Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a Navratna CPSU, invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Management Trainee (Legal).
- Start Date of Applying Online: April 03, 2013
- Closing Date of Applying Online: April 24, 2013
- Date of Interview: June 04/ 05, 2013
- Starting Date to Download Admit Card for Online Test on HAL Website: May 03, 2013
- Release of Test Results on HAL Website: May 24, 2013
- Starting Date to Download Interview Call Letter: May 24, 2013
- Release of the list of the Selected Candidates: June 11, 2013
- Download Provisional Offer of Appointment: June 12, 2013
- Pre-employment Medical Test at HAL Hospitals: June 13, 2013 to June 19, 2013
- Pre-employment Document Verification at HAL, Bangalore: June 27, 2013
- Commencement of Training Programme at HAL, Bangalore: June 28, 2013
Name of Posts: Management Trainee (Legal)
Total Number of Vacancies: 15 (Unreserved- 08, OBC- 04, SC- 02, ST- 01)
Note: One vacancy is reserved for PWD candidate.
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor of Law (5 years integrated Full Time course after 10 + 2) or Bachelor’s Degree with Full Time Bachelor of Law (3 + 3 years after 10 + 2), from Institutes/ Universities, recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country with required marks (60% for General/ OBC candidates, 50% for SC/ ST candidates).
Age Limit: Maximum 28 years as on April 24, 2013
Please refer to official advertisement for relaxation in age limit for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen candidates.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
For General/ OBC category candidates: Rs.400/- + bank charges Rs.25/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee trough all core banking branches of State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized to collect the Registration Fee in specially opened Account No. 30969511830, on behalf of HAL.
SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: No fee
Pay Scale: Rs. 16,400-40,500/-
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on objective Type Online Test of 2 ½ hours duration at Hyderabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, and Noida, followed by Interview.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online ONLY through www.hal-india.com.
For more information on this recruitment such as detail selection procedure, required medical standards, placement and compensation package, service bond, detail registration process, and other general instructions please refer to official advertisement from HAL, here HAL Recruitment 2013 For Management Trainee (Legal).