Uttar Pradesh Mass Recruitment 2014 for 3002 Rural Development Officers Under The RD Department
IMPORTANT NOTE: Last date for Online Registration of Application Extended from December 21, 2013 to January 21, 2014
The Rural Development Department under the State Government of Uttar Pradesh is playing a major role in organizing and accentuating Rural Development of the state. Starting from the implementation of Mid-Day meal system in the schools, to the educational development and the scholarships for meritorious students and Rural Agricultural development to Indira Awas Yojna, all activities are being carried out by the Rural Development Department in the state. The Department also plays a major role in the development of Villages in the state with its consistent efforts for comprehensive and holistic development. It is also playing an active role in expenses related to MP LAD funds.
With the recent initiative from the State Government of Uttar Pradesh, a combined recruitment notification has been published to induct Rural Development Officers for staffing Category-C posts with various Rural Development Institutions of the state. The recruitment will be conducted through a merit basis selection modality.
The details of the application criteria and the minimum eligibility conditions are detailed as under:
- Starting date for receipt of completed Application: 20-Oct-2013
- Last date for e-Registration/ downloading of Challan: 18-Jan-2014
- Last date for payment of Application Fees through e-Challan at Bank: 19-Jan-2014
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 21-Jan-2014
- Last date for Correction of Online Application/ taking Printout: 21-Jan-2014
- Date for reckoning Age: 01-July-2013
Number of vacancies:
Rural Development Officer: 3002 vacancies
- Out of which:
- UR: 1688 Positions
- SC: 604 Positions
- ST: 71 Positions
- OBC: 557 Positions
- PWD: 09 Positions (New Addition to the already reserved posts)
Mode of Submission of Candidature: Through online mode of application available at the special websites of Rural Development Department at http://www.gvaup.in
Pay Provisions and Remunerations:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The candidates successfully selected as Village Development Officer positions will be entitled to receive a remuneration in the Pay Scale of PB-I with Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 and a Grade Pay of Rs.2000 per month
Vital Academic Requirements:
- The candidates must have completed Intermediate Education (10+2) in Science/ Agriculture stream from any recognized Board and should have Certificate of Computer Proficiency (CCC from DOEACC)
- In case of equality of qualification, candidates having NCC ‘B’ certificate/ the persons who have served the Territorial Army for a period of 2 years will be given preference.
- An applicant must not have crossed the maximum age of 40 years and should be above 18 years as on 01-July-2013
- However there will be relaxation in upper age limit applicable for SC, ST, OBC and Ex-SM candidates as per rules.
- The candidates are advised to apply against the positions demarked for their own district and Blocks as mentioned in the detailed advertisement at http://www.gvaup.in/ or at http://www.gvaup.in/pdf/advertisement_6dec13.pdf .
- The candidates applying from out of Uttar Pradesh will be counted as Unreserved candidate only and such candidates will not be eligible for consideration of any sort of relaxation in terms of age, qualification and fees.
- For General and OBC candidates and all candidates from outside of UP: Rs.100
- For SC/ST candidates from UP and all PWD candidates: Rs.50
- The fees can be deposited in shape of e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India and should be done on or before the last date notified (18-Jan-2013)
- Except e-challan no other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
- The selection of candidates will be done through a Written Test (WT), and an Interview as per the discretion of the Rural Development Department of the state.
How to Apply:
- The candidates fulfilling all eligibility criteria can apply through ONLINE mode of application as available from the website of Rural Development at http://www.gvaup.in/
- The candidates are advised to read through the detailed advertisement as available on the same portal before submitting the Online Application.
- After filling up the Online Application form, the candidates have to take the printout of the Application Form for future reference.
- The candidates need to scan all necessary credential documents and upload that to the website during submission of Online Application
There will be three stages for complete submission of Application:
- Stage-I will be general registration with basic information and bio-data
- Stage-II will be regarding submission of fees through the system generated E-challan and final submission of application
- Stage-III must be completed after depositing the fee at the State Bank of India. This can be done after 2 days of remittance of fees. At this stage the candidate has to scan and upload their photograph and signature.
NOTE: The decision of Rural Development Department will be final and binding on the candidates