With the recent announcement from the High Court of Gujarat, there is an opportunity for aspirants to frame a career as Court Managers in the District Courts of Gujarat. The Recruitment will be purely on Contract basis and will be in effect initially for the Plan period of the 13th Finance Commission, i.e. up to 31/03/2015. The appointment will be on full-time basis and during the tenure of appointment, and will abide “The Gujarat High Court Service (Conditions of Service and Recruitment of Court Manager) Rules, 2012”
The preliminary requirements for consideration of the candidates for this high-honored employment opportunity are described in brief underneath:
Position: Court Manager
No of vacancies: 18 Posts
- Starting date of Online Submission of Application: 07-Oct-2013 from 12:00 Noon
- Last date of Online Submission of Application: 21-Oct-2013 from 23:59 Noon
- Download of ‘e-Call letters-cum-Admission Slips’ for Preliminary Examination: from 18-Nov-2013 till 24-Nov-2013
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 24-Nov-2013
- Viva-voce Test (Interview): Tentatively in the month of December 2013/ January 2014
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- The selected candidates will be eligible for a fixed contractual remuneration of Rs.7,00,000 per annum with provision for 10% additional incentive in the next succeeding year
- The Incentive, shall be payable from 2nd year of the contract and onwards, subject to the assessment of the performance, by the High Court, in each case.
Minimum level of eligibility criteria:
Academics: The candidate must have Masters Degree in Business Administration/Advance Diploma in General Management with minimum 55% marks
Language: The candidates must have to be acquainted with the vernacular Language (Gujarati)
Preference: Preference will be given to candidates having 5 years’ Experience/Training in Systems and Process Management; I.T. Systems Management, HR Management, Financial Systems Management and having (b) Excellent people skills, (c) Excellent communication skills, (d) Excellent computer application skills
- Minimum age of 25 years as on the date of advertisement (i.e. 01-Oct-2013)
- The Candidates born after 01-Oct-1988 shall not be eligible to apply
- Max age is 35 years for these posts
Tenure of Contract:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
a) All appointments to the posts of Court Managers, will be purely on Contract basis
b) This contract may be terminated any time without any prior notice.
c) The Court Manager may also resign from service by giving one month’s notice or he/she being paid one month’s salary in lieu of
d) The maximum tenure of contract may be for the Plan period of 13th Finance Commission, i.e. 31-March-2015
All candidates should remit an application fee of Rs.1000 (Rupees One Thousand only) along with bank charges if any
The fees can be remitted through system generated fee payment format in favor of The Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad and can be deposited in any Core Banking System of the State Bank of India in the special account No: 30725811785
The fees can be paid on any date in between any dates after publication of advertisement and before the last date for submission of application (from 07-Oct-2013 till 24-Oct-2013) during working days
- The selection will be on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Screening Test and the Viva-voice Test as detailed by the Gujarat High Court at http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/detail_CM_15724.pdf
Where to Apply:
- A candidate can apply online through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of Gujarat High Court at http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/detail_CM_15724.pdf or at http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/
- Candidates should have his/her own valid Mobile No. and the same should be kept active during the recruitment process.
- The candidates should keep a copy of the submitted Application along with the copy of fee payment challan for future reference
- The candidates are advised to send complete application form along with the credentials and upload their scanned photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application Form
Decision of the High Court of Gujarat in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all Candidates.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Gujarat, Gujarat High Court Recruitment, Latest Government Govt Jobs » Gujarat High Court Recruitment Oct 2013 of Court Managers