Bihar Staff Selection Commission invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Ward Security.
Advertisement Number – 01/2013
Last Date of Application Form to Reach to BSSC Office: February 18, 2013 till 5.00 pm
Name of Post: Ward Security
Total Number of Vacancies: 1094
Educational Qualification: Matric
Age Limit: As on August 01, 2012
- For General candidates – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 37 years
- For OBC Candidates – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years
- For SC / ST Candidates – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 42 years
- For EX-Serviceman Candidates – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 45 years
Selection Process: Written Test followed by Fitness Test.
Written Test – Arithmetic (40 Marks), General Knowledge (40 Marks), and General Hindi (20 Marks)
Physical Fitness: Physical Test would be qualifying in nature. The minimum physical standards required for male and female candidates as mentioned below
- For Male
Height – 173 cm
Chest – 81 cm without expansion, 86 cm with expansion
Run – 1600 Meter in Six Minutes
- For Female
Height – 155 cm
Run – 800 Meter in Five Minutes
Candidates are suggested to pay examination fee in form of Challan of SBI. One may download the prescribed format of Challan from official website only.
- For General And OBC Candidates – Rs.200/-
- For SC / ST Candidates (Must be permanent resident of Bihar) – Rs. 50/-
How To Apply: Download Application Form Here
Candidates may apply in prescribed format only. No other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are suggested to send completed application form in all manners by Registered/ Speed Post to BSSC , Post – Veterinary College , Patna – 14.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from BSSC here Government Jobs in Bihar – BSSC Recruitment 2013.