GOA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION is body that was designed by the Constitution of India. They advise the Government in all the matters associated with State Civil services under the Act 320 (3) of the constitution. In the year 1962 the Government has passed 12th Amendment Act under the territory of Goa, Daman and Diu that got included in 1st schedule of Indian constitution and named as Union Territory.
The Post offered for the candidates through different department-
GOA MEDICAL COLLEGE-
- Associate Professor in Plastic surgery
- Associate Professor in Anesthesiology
- Lectures (ENT, Medicine)
GOA DENTAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL-
- Lectures (Conservative Density and Endodontic, Oral Pathology & Microbiology, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge)
DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH SCIENCE-
- Medico Legal officer
- Junior Pediatrician
DIRECTORATE OF HIGHER EDUCATION-
- Assistant professor in Hindi/Art & Commerce (Government College)
GOA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING-
- Associate Processor in electronic & Telecommunication Engineering
- Lecture of Chemistry
- Lecturer (Civil engineering/Electronics & Communication)
CAPTAIN OF PORTS-
- Deputy Captain of Port
Total Number of Vacancies:
Total number of posts offered in Goa Medical College is 1 each, post for lectures offered by Goa Dental College and Hospital is 2 for Conservative Dentistry and 1 each for all the other three, Directorate of health science include three post for Medico Legal officer and 3 for Junior pediatrician, Higher education of Goa offer single post for the AP in Hindi, 2 posts for Associate professors in Goa college of engineering, Government of polyclinic offer 1 post each and Caption of port offer 2 post for deputy rank.
Last Date for Receipt of Application- 28-3-2013
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
The candidates are required to follow the criteria mentioned under the norms of GPSC which include educational qualification in particular discipline through a recognized university and age limit as specified along with each post.
Upper age should not exceed more than 45 years for each post except Goa dental college and hospital, Government Polyclinic, DIRECTORATE OF Health Science and Directorate of Higher education where upper age should not exceed 42 years.
Pay scale for each post in Goa medical college, deputy Caption of Port, Directorate of Health Science is Rs.15600-39100+6600 grade pay, for Dental college & Health, Higher Education, Government Polyclinic the pay scale offer for each post is Rs. 15600+39100+5400 grade pay, Goa College of Engineering offer Rs. 37400-67000 + 9000 grade pay to its post respectively.
- Incompletion of application in any manner will not been accepted hence need to provide relevant and complete details asked in the form.
- The upper age limit has been given relaxation for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Handicaps category, up to 3 years for OBC candidates and up to 5 year for Government servants based on the GPSC defined norms.
- The Commission will draw a panel of candidates which will remain valid till one year.
- Candidates with eligible qualification are called for the round of interview when matches to specific requirement.
Mode of Application:
Only Online mode for the application form is acceptable by GPSC.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to download the application form reside on the GPSC website.
Need to fill all the required details asked and need to send at prescribed address specified in the advertisement.
To refer to more details base upon the number of vacancies and its eligibility criteria one can go through the advertisement available through at nicgoa.nic.in/gpsc/advertisement.php.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Goa, GPSC Recruitment Exam, Latest Government Govt Jobs » Goa PSC Recruitment Jobs 2013 For Various Vacancies