GAIL (INDIA) Limited Recruitment 2014 for Executive Trainee Through GATE-14 Score
GAIL (India) Limited, is a leading Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas company. It is integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services. In a rapidly changing scenario, GAIL is spearheading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialization by creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centres in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points. GAIL is also expanding its business overseas to become a formidable player in the International Market.
With its extensive expansion plan and on-going reforms this company opens a challenging opportunity for Bachelors’ Degree holders in Engineering as Executive Trainee in disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Chemical Engineering in its core sector of operation. All these category of posts will be recruited to GAIL India Ltd. through GATE-2014 Score, the registration for which is continuing at present.
The category-wise vacancies and requisite criteria for selection are as indicated below: Advertisement Number: GAIL/OPEN/ ET /4/2013
Name of the Position: Executive Trainee
- Executive Trainee – Mechanical – GATE-2014 paper Code: ME
- Executive Trainee – Electrical – GATE-2014 paper Code: EE
- Executive Trainee – Instrumentation – GATE-2014 paper Code: IN
- Executive Trainee – Chemical – GATE-2014 paper Code: CH
- Starting date for online registration of application for GATE-2014: 02-Sept-2013
- Last date for online submission of Application for GATE-2014: 01-Oct-2013
- Last date for online submission of Application for GATE-2014: 03-Oct-2013
- Starting date for online registration of application at GAIL India: 23-Dec-2013 from 1100 Hours
- Last Date of Online Registration of Application at GAIL India: 24-Jan-2014 till 2400 hours
Important GATE-2014 Eligibility Factor:
- Desiring candidates must clear GATE-2014 examination with respective branches and with requisite cut-offs as per the positions.
- Without GATE-2014 valid score card, no candidates will be eligible for consideration.
- Marks obtained in GATE-2013 or any other previous GATE examination WILL NOT BE considered valid for this recruitment
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Candidates should have passed qualifying Degree examinations and awarded Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ BSc (Engg)/ AMIE with 65% of marks (60% for SC/ST/PWD) in aggregate in respective branches of Engineering to be eligible to apply for these posts
- Executive Trainee – Mechanical: Degree (BE/BTech/BSc Engg)/ AMIE in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical & Automobile Engineering
- Executive Trainee – Electrical: Degree (BE/BTech/BSc Engg)/ AMIE in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Executive Trainee – Instrumentation: Degree (BE/BTech/BSc Engg)/ AMIE in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Executive Trainee – Chemical: Degree (BE/BTech/BSc Engg)/ AMIE in Chemical/ Petrochemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology
- A candidate must be within a maximum age of 28 years as on 24-Jan-2014 (the last date for registration at GAIL India)
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category of candidates (SC/ST/PWD/OBC etc.)
Mode of Selection:
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of Executive Trainee in the above disciplines through GAIL India must have appeared in GATE-2014 in the same disciplines and posses a valid GATE-2014 score card
- Based only on the GATE-2014 score, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview in the above disciplines. GATE-2013 score will not be considered valid for this recruitment.
- Further selection will be based on Group Discussion / Group Task and Personal Interview.
- Candidates will have to qualify through each stage of selection process successfully before being adjudged as suitable for selection
- The final induction will be done after clearing the Pre-Employment Medical Test
Probation Period and Training:
- The candidates will be subjected to Training-cum-Probation after their joining in GAIL India
- The candidates may be posted at any of the installations/ projects/ offices, etc. of GAIL (India) Limited or any of the subsidiaries/ Joint Ventures of GAIL (India) as per company discretion.
- The details of the information will be available shortly on the Website of GAIL India at https://gailebank.gail.co.in/extapps/Online_recruitment/GAIL-OPEN-ET-4-2013/Detailed_AdvT_2012_ET_positions.pdf or on the career section of GAIL India website at www.gailonline.com .
- The candidates selected as Executive Trainee will receive a starting scale pay in the range of Rs.24900 – Rs.50500 with DA and other allowances in E-II grade.
- In addition, the selected candidates will receive DA, Superannuation benefits, Variable Pay and other allowances, according to the rules of the GAIL India.
There is no separate fee for applying for the above posts of Executive Trainees in GAIL India.
How to Apply:
- Candidates will have to apply for GATE-2014 with their candidature through single GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) or on the websites of www.iitkgp/gate2014.com or any other IITs and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore website
- With the GATE-2014 registration Number, these candidates can apply online in GAIL on the career section of GAIL India website at www.gailonline.com from 23-December-2013 onwards.
- The candidates can review the detailed advertisement at the concerned section of the website at https://gailebank.gail.co.in/extapps/Online_recruitment/GAIL-OPEN-ET-4-2013/Detailed_AdvT_2012_ET_positions.pdf
- After applying online, candidate is required to take a print out of the Application Form with unique registration number, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/ her signature at the space provided and keep that for future reference.
- Candidates called for Group Discussion and/or Interview will be required to produce the same documents at the time of Group Discussion and/or Interview.
- The E-mail ID entered in the online application form must remain valid for at least next one year
- All future correspondence will be sent via E-mail only
- Candidates should note that the selection process will commence only after the declaration of GATE 2014 results.