Zonal Sports Promotion Committee, Zonal Office Chennai, Food Corporation of India, invites application from eligible Sports Personnel belonging to various sports disciplines for the post of Assistant Grade III (General/ Depot) under sports quota.
Applicants should have represented a University in the Inter University Tournament conducted by the Inter University Sports Board; and/ or a combined University team in the National and World Universiade International competition; and/ or a State in the National competition; and/ or the country in any International competition; after April 01, 2012.
Last Date for receipt of applications: January 27, 2014
Last Date for receipt of applications for candidates from Jammu and Kashmir and NE States: February 03, 2014
Name of the Post: Assistant Grade III (General/ Depot)
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
- Football: 02 posts
- Athletics: 01 post
- Table Tennis: 01 post
- Weight Lifting: 01 post
- Badminton: 01 post
Total Number of Vacancies: 06
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on January 01, 2014
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 22940/-
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University, and proficiency in use of Computers.
Selection Process: Candidates will be based on trials, interview and verification of original documents.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with self-attested photo copies of all the required documents in support of Age, qualification, sports achievement, caste etc. by ordinary post to the
P.O. Box N0.6219, Greams Road Post Office, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600 006.
Candidates must super scribe as “Application for the post of Asstt. Grade III (General/ Depot) Under Sports Quota” on top of the envelope.
For more detail information on this recruitment and prescribed application format, please refer to official advertisement from Food Corporation of India, here http://fciweb.nic.in//upload/News/recruitment_sports_sz.pdf
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- TNPSC Recruitment 2014: 162 Civil Judges Vacancies Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Civil Judges in the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service.
Date of N...
- ONGC Chennai Recruitment 2014-15 For Various Vacancies Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Chennai invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant, Assistant Technician, Security Supervisor, Junior Assistant, Jun...
- NLC Recruitment 2014-15: 50 Various Vacancies Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of
Graduate Executive Trainee [E-2 Grade], Manager [E-4 Grade], Deputy Chief Manager [E-5 ...
- IGCAR Recruitment September 2014: 104 Various Openings Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Scientific Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Driver and Stipendiary Trainee in various discip...
- ONGC Karaikal Recruitment 2014-15 For 117 Various Vacancies Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Karaikal invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of 117 Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant, Assistant Rigman, Junior Assistan...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.