Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is a self financing scheme for worker in India. It looks after their health insurance and social security. Though ESI Act was introduced in 1948, it came into action from 1952.
Name of Post:
ESIC has invited applications for recruitment of staff in various paramedical cadres in its medical institutions and hospitals at Karnataka. Posts offered are:
- Staff Nurse
- Dental Hygienist
- Laundry Supervisor
- Boiler Attendant
- OT Assistant/ Plaster/ Manifold Assistant
- Jr. Radiographer
- Lab Assistant/Lab Asst. for Blood Bank/Central Research Lab
- Cook/Cook Mate, Masalchi & Bearer including Dish Washer
- Other Class IV (Strecher Bearer/Nursing Orderly/ Ambulance Attendant etc.)
Total Number of Vacancies:
Total posts offered for all paramedical cadres are 351. Reservations are offered as per the rules of ESIC.
Date of notification: 08-01-2013
Last date for receipt of applications (Online): 18-01-2013
Last date for receipt of applications (Offline): 25-01-2013
Date of written examination: 03-02-2013
Interested candidates are required to go through required eligibility criteria given for each post. Educational qualifications are different for different posts. ESIC Recruitment 2013 For 351 Paramedical Vacancies
Similar is the case with age required. It ranges from minimum 18 years to maximum 37 years. Crucial date for reckoning the age is 18-01-2013. Age is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates. Other relaxations are given as per norms.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Candidates of staff nurse and dental hygienist shall be offered a pay scale of Rs. 9300 Rs. 34800 + GP Rs. 4600 and Rs. 4200 respectively while other posts will offer pay scale of Rs. 5200 Rs. 20200 + GP Rs. 1800/ 2000/ 2400/ 2800 as applicable.
Application Fee & How to:
Application must be submitted in cash at any branch of Canara bank to account number 0403201003043 Canara Bank Basavanagudi Branch, Bangalore. Application fee for grade pay up to Rs. 2000 is Rs. 125 and above that is Rs. 225.
Eligible candidates shall be selected on the basis of performance in written test as well as interview.
Mode of Application:
Online mode of applications is invited only.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to log on to website www.esicbangalore.org in order to fill online application.
- After successful submission of applications one must take a printout of system generated application.
- It should be enclosed with 2 passport size photographs along with copies of required documents.
- Applications must be sent through Registered post / Speed post to
The Medical Superintendent (Recruitment) ESIC PGIMSR and Model Hospital, Rajajinagar, Bangalore560 010.
- However widows and divorced women require applying with different procedure as mentioned in advertisement.
One may visit www.esicbangalore.org for further details and requirements of posts offered.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2013, ESIC Recruitment, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Karnataka, Health Pharma Medical Family Welfare Jobs, Latest Government Govt Jobs, Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs By States » ESIC Recruitment 2013 – 351 Paramedical Vacancies