Established in the year 1976, the Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) provides dredging services to the Major Ports of the country. DCI is a pioneer organization in the field of dredging and maritime development. This is fully equipped to offer the complete range of dredging and allied services to the users in India and Abroad and to provide the vital inputs for the national development. DCI helps to ensure continuous availability of the desired depths in the shipping channels of the major and minor Ports, Indian Navy, Fishing Harbors and other maritime organizations. It further serves by capital dredging for creation of new harbors, deepening of existing harbors and maintenance dredging for the upkeep of the required depths at various Ports along the 7,500 Kms coastline of India. The DCI is the largest Public Sector Dredging and Maritime Development Company in India with a status of “Mini-Ratna” Category-I in India.
With the recent initiative of DCI Limited, it invites young, committed and enthusiastic professionals to join its work force as Junior Surveyors.
The details of the vacancies and the requisites for application are detailed as under:
Most important Dates:
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 16-Sept-2013
- Date for reckoning Age, and Education: 31-July-2013
Name and Number of vacancies:
- Junior Surveyors: 13 Posts (SC-02, ST-02, OBC-04, & UR-05)
- All applicants applying for these posts should have a completed Diploma in Civil or Survey Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate
Maximum Age (As on 31-Jul-2013):
- The maximum age for eligibility will be 25 years as on 31st of July 2013.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per norms for SC/ST/ OBC and PWD candidates
- The candidates selected as Junior Surveyors Trainees will serve the company as a Trainee for a period of 6 (six) calendar months.
- After successful completion of the training they may be inducted in as Junior Surveyors in DCI Limited.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- During the training period of 6 months the candidates selected for these posts will be offered a consolidated stipend of Rs.10000 per month.
- On successful completion of Training period they will be placed in the regular Pay Scale for Junior Surveyors with a scale of Rs.10780- Rs.26410.
Minimum Commitment Period:
- The candidates selected through proper procedure and inducted as Junior Surveyors are required to serve the company for a minimum period of Five (05) years (excluding the training period), and should deposit of their original certificates till completion of this minimum commitment period.
Service Agreement Bond:
- The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs.200000 for successfully completing the training and thereafter serving the company for at least 5 years on a non-judicial stamp paper worth Rs.100.
- For General and OBC: Rs.200
- For all others (SC/ST/PWD): Fees exempted
- The fees can be deposited through a Demand Draft in favor of “DREDGING CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD”, and payable at Visakhapatnam as per the details mentioned in the detailed application at http://dredge-india.nic.in/files/ADVT-SHR-02-13.pdf
- The selection process will involve Written Test followed by Interview at the designated places as per the discretion of Dredging Corporation Of India Ltd.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply through the available format of application on the Recruitment Section of the website of DCI Ltd. at http://dredge-india.nic.in .
- A valid email ID should be retained by the candidates applying for the jobs
- The candidates must retain Personal details and educational qualification details for filling Online Application form.
- The candidates should paste their recent passport size photographs and running signature at appropriate spaces on the application form
- The original application form along with copies of Certificates (in support of age, education, caste etc) and the fee payment Demand Draft should be enclosed in an envelope and such be sent to the following address so as to reach by the last date specified (16-Sept-2013)
- Address to send completed application form:
Dredging Corporation Of India Ltd.
“Dredge House”, Port Area, Visakhapatnam-530 001