Vital Information For Candidates To Download SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Admit Card 2014
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), as a nodal agency for selection and recruitment of various profiles of central/ state government position in Group C and Group D category, is playing a vital role of coordination among the job aspirants to the government institutions. With its recent notification and announcement, SSC has released the Admit Cards for the Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment 2014, for Group ‘C’ – Non-Technical Positions.
In this connection the SSC has released centralized notification on the Employment News and Rozgar Samachar on 16-Nov-2013. According to this notification, applications are invited from the candidates for various vacancies in different states and Union Territories for the year 2014. With due course, the examination for Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff recruitment 2014 was scheduled on two consecutive Sundays in the month of February 2014. After preliminary scrutiny of applications the SSC has released Admit Cards for the eligible candidates so as to download them from the concerned regional SSC websites.
The detailed procedure to download SSC Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Recruitment Examination 2014 Admit Cards is detailed as under:
Dates of examination:
- Sunday, February 16, 2014
- Sunday, February 23, 2014
Availability of Admit Cards: (On the regional SSC websites for various zones)
- SSC-Northern Region, New Delhi: http://sscnr.net.in/
- SSC-Central Region, Allahabad: http://ssc-cr.org/
- SSC-Southern Region, Chennai: http://sscsr.gov.in/
- SSC-Western Region, Mumbai: http://sscwr.net/
- SSC-Eastern Region, Kolkata: http://sscer.org/
- SSC-Madhya Pradesh Region, Raipur: http://sscmpr.org/
- SSC-Karnataka Kerala Region, Bangalore: http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/
- SSC-North-Western Region, Chandigarh: http://sscnwr.org/
- SSC-North-Eastern Region, Guwahati: http://sscner.org.in/
How to Download the Admit Cards:
- The candidates need to log on to their respective regional websites in order to download their admit cards.
- By providing Name and Date of Birth (as filled in the SSC Application Form) candidates can obtain their Roll Nos and can be facilitated to download their Admit Cards.
- The candidates need to fill their respective Roll numbers in order to access their Online Admit Card and download it.
- In case a candidate fails to download His Roll Number of Admit Card, he/she can check the rejection list for possible rejection of application.
- The information about the rejection list of the applicants is available at the respective portals.
What to check while downloading the Admit Cards:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
While downloading SSC Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Recruitment Examination 2014 Admit Cards is relatively easy, candidates should practice utmost precaution while downloading the same and cross-check that for perfection:
- Check for the Names, Self/ Father/ Mother/ Guardian’s Name for Spelling Errors, Syntax errors
- Check for the Venue of Examination and keep that in mind.
- As the examination is scheduled to be held on two dates, candidates should check their respective date of examination to avoid unwanted embarrassments.
- Cross check other information available with the Admit card with that on the hardcopy of the Original Application
- Any discrepancy, if found, should be immediately brought to the notice of regional SSC Head Offices/ SSC Central Office
What essential things to be taken with the Candidates while appearing the examination:
While appearing the examination, every candidates should prepare well with the following instruments so as to get rid of last-minute hustles:
- Admit Card (in Original)
- Writing Instruments (Pen, Pencil, Sharpener, Eraser)
- Original and Valid proof of Identity (PAN card, Voter ID card, Driving License, Aadhar card, etc.)
- Call Letter to attend the examination, if any.
What should be avoided taking into the examination hall:
- Any electronic instruments, such as calculator, mobile phone, pager, etc.
- Malpractice instruments, copy of paper, etc.
Scheme of Examination:
- There will be two papers in the Written Examination, i. Objective Type and ii. Subjective Type
- Objective Type paper will consist multiple-choice questions of General Intelligence & Reasoning (25 questions of 25 marks), Numerical Aptitude (25 Questions of 25 marks), General English (50 questions of 50 marks), & General Awareness (50 questions of 50 marks). (Thus 150 marks in total)
- The Objective Paper will be of 2 Hours duration for General candidates and 2 Hours and 40 minutes duration for Physically Challenged candidates.
- The Subjective Paper will consist of a Short Essay/ Letter in English or any language (as indicated by SSC as per the preference of candidates) of 50 marks.
- The time allocated for this examination will be of 30 minutes for General candidates and 45 minutes for Physically Challenged candidates
- Candidates should be aware that there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Preparation and practice is the key to success in SSC MTS (Non-Technical) Examination for the year 2014. Candidates should ensure that they practice well and appear the examination with adequate discipline and obedience so as to score high and succeed in the examination.