Department of Mines and Geology is one of the most vital government machinery for survey of mines, geological survey and mining in the state. The Department functions as the most important nodal agency for the Government of Rajasthan from the perspective of Mines development and mineral excavations.
With the recent announcement the Rajasthan State Department of Mines and Geology has notified for recruitment of 4th Class Employee positions for the year 2013. The recruitment will follow the norms of Rajasthan Government Service. Applications are invited from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath: Advertisement No: 2013/3
- Date of Notification: 16-July-2013
- Last Date for sending completed application: 19-August-2013
Number of Vacancies: Total 211 Posts (UR-107, SC-33, ST-25, OBC-44, SBC- 02 out of which TSP-17 Posts)
The eligible candidates, who are selected for the positions will be eligible for a running Pay Scale in the grade of PB-1 (S) Rs.4850-Rs.7440 and Grade Pay of Rs.1300
Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the Rajasthan State 4th Class Service
Essential eligibility Conditions:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The candidates applying for these posts must be over 18 years and must not have attained more than 35 years of age as on 1-Jan-2014.
- However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules only for the natives of Rajasthan State. But this relaxation will not be cumulative and candidates can avail maximum relaxation in any one of the categories as per their credibility
- The candidates must have passed 8th standard to be eligible for consideration of this position
- For UR and OBC category: Rs.100
- For all others from the state of Rajasthan: Rs.50
- For PWD all categories from other states as well as Rajasthan: Rs.50
- The fees can be remitted in shape of a Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order in favour of “Coordinator Recruitment 2013” and Payable at Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- The final selection of candidates will be done through a Personal Interview
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply Through prescribed format of application as available at http://www.dmg-raj.org/docs/Peon%20Bharti%20%2016-07-2013.pdf
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions prior to applying for the jobs
- The candidates should complete all required fields with true information
- The applicants have to enclose a self-addressed envelope (size: 9”X4”) with Rs.25 postage stamp affixed on it
- The application completed in all respect enclosed with the application fee and other credential documents must reach the following address on or before 19-August-2013 (by post/ by hand)
- Address to send completed application form:
Directorate of Mines
Department of Mines and Geology, Udaipur, Rajasthan
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Directorate of Mines and Geology Rajasthan Recruitment, Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Rajasthan, Latest Government Govt Jobs » Directorate of Mines and Geology Rajasthan Recruitment 2013 For 211 4th Class Employee