Directorate of Lighthouses & Lightships, Ministry of Shipping, Government of India, invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Navigational Assistant Grade II, and Technician (Electronics).
- Opening Date for online submission of application: January 01, 2014
- Closing Date for online submission of application: January 31, 2014
- Last Date for submission of hard copy (print out) of application: February 10, 2014 till 5.00 PM
- Last Date for submission of hard copy (print out) of application for far flung areas: February 15, 2014 till 5.00 PM
Name of the Posts:
- Navigational Assistant Grade II: 26 posts in the Directorate of Lighthouses & Lightships, Jamnagar, Mumbai, Cochin, Chennai, Kolkata & Port Blair.
- Technician (Electronics): 04 posts (in the office of the Directorate General of Lighthouses & Lightships, Noida and Directorate of Lighthouses & Lightships, Mumbai, & Kolkata.
Total Number of Vacancies: 30
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on January 31, 2014
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + GP Rs. 2800/-
- Navigational Assistant Grade II: Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical and Electronics from an institution recognized by Central Government or State Government with required experience.
- Technician (Electronics): Diploma in Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering or Electrical & Electronics or combination of above from recognized institution or equivalent with required experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on basis of written examination, skill test / interview, followed by document verification
For Unreserved / OBC candidates: Rs. 100/-
For SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 50/-
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Demand Draft to be drawn at any nationalized bank in favor of “Director of Lighthouses & Lightships, Mumbai” payable at Mumbai. Candidates must write his Name, Date of Birth and Postal Address on the back side on the Demand Draft.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online only through official website www.dgllrcmt.com. After online submission candidates must take print out and send it along with requested DD, and attested copy of the certificates by Speed Post or Registered Post to
The Director, Directorate of Lighthouses & Lightships, ‘Deep Bhavan, M.G.Road, Ghatkopar (East), Mumbai 400 077 (Maharashtra)
Candidates must super-scribed
“Application for the post of Navigational Assistant Grade II” Centralized Employment Notice No. 01/2014. Community (UR/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-SM) on top of the envelope
“Application for the post of Technician (Electronics)” Centralized Employment Notice No. 01/2014. Community (UR/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-SM) on top of the envelope
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, required experience, selection procedure and much more please refer to official advertisement from Directorate of Lighthouses & Lightships, here www.dgllrcmt.com/admin/notification/5_NA-II%20Detailed%20Advt%20with%20application.pdf
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Directorate of Lighthouses Lightships Recruitment, Employment News 2014, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Maharashtra, Latest Government Govt Jobs » Directorate of Lighthouses & Lightships Recruitment 2014 for Various Posts