Department of Mines and Geology is one of the most vital government machinery for survey of mines, geological survey and mining in the state. The Department functions as the most important nodal agency for the Government of Rajasthan from the perspective of Mines development and mineral excavations.
With the recent announcement the Rajasthan State Department of Mines and Geology has notified for recruitment of various positions for the year 2013. The recruitment will follow the norms of Rajasthan Government Service and will be an addition to the earlier published Advertisement No: 2013/01. The aspirants can apply for only those posts for which additional vacancies are mentioned with this notification. Applications are invited from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath: Advertisement No: 2013/2
- Last Date for sending completed application: 27-July-2013
- Date for selection examination: tentatively during last week of September/ First Week of October 2013
Vacancy Post/ Number of Vacancies:
- Mining Engineer-II: 117 posts (UR-68, SC-16, ST-12, OBC/SBC- 21)
- Surveyor: 42 posts (UR-24, SC-4, ST-4, OBC/SBC- 10)
- Chemistry Assistant: 5 posts (UR-3, SC-1, OBC/SBC- 1)
- Junior Lab Assistant: 4 posts (UR-2, SC-1, OBC/SBC- 1)
- Prospective Supervisor: 4 posts (UR)
- Junior Draftsman: 39 posts (UR-21, SC-5, ST-4, OBC/SBC- 9)
- Rigmen: 16 posts (UR-12, SC-1, ST-1, OBC/SBC- 2)
- Driver: 84 posts (UR-38, SC-17, ST-9, OBC/SBC- 20)
- Mechanic Gr-I: 9 posts (UR-6, SC-1, ST-1, OBC/SBC- 1)
- Pump Operator: 14 posts (UR-10, SC-1, ST-1, OBC/SBC- 2)
- Electrician: 2 Posts (UR)
The eligible candidates, who are selected for the positions will be eligible for a running Pay Scale as mentioned below:
- Mining Engineer-II, Chemistry Assistant, Prospective Supervisor, Mechanic Gr-I: Rs.9300-34800 and Grade Pay of Rs.3200 in PB-II
- Junior Lab Assistant & Junior Draftsman: Rs.5200-20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.2400 in PB-I
- Rigmen: Rs.5200-20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.1850 in PB-I
- Driver, Pump Operator and Electrician: Rs.5200-20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.1900 in PB-I
Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the Rajasthan Engineering Service
Essential eligibility Conditions:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The candidates applying for these posts must be over 20 years and must not have attained more than 35 years of age as on 1-Jan-2014.
- However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules only for the natives of Rajasthan State. But this relaxation will not be cumulative and candidates can avail maximum relaxation in any one of the categories as per their credibility
- Mining Engineer-II: The candidates must have Diploma in Mining Engineering or, should have BSc (Geology) with 1 year of post qualification experience
- Surveyor: The candidates must have Diploma in Mining/ Civil Engineering
- Chemistry Assistant: The candidates must have BSc with Chemistry as an optional subject
- Junior Lab Assistant: The candidates must have completed Sr. Higher Secondary/ Higher Secondary with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Prospective Supervisor: The candidates must have Diploma in Mining Engineering or, should have BSc (Geology) or should have Matriculation with at least 6 years of post qualification experience (only for Matriculates). Should have working knowledge of Hindi and English
- Junior Draftsman: The candidates must be a Matriculate with Certificate in Draftsmanship (Civil) or equivalent
- Rigmen: The candidates must have practical experience of pumping, rigging and pipe fitting work
- Driver: The candidates must have a Heavy Vehicle Driving License with 5 years of driving experience and must have completed 8th standard of education
- Mechanic Gr-I: The candidates must have Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or, should have Matric with ITI in Craftsmanship and 1 year of relevant experience
- Pump Operator: The candidates must have 3 years of practical experience of operating Water Pumps, Generators and Diesel Engines
- Electrician: The candidates must have 3 years of practical experience of operating Electric Pumps, Winding and hauling of Engines, Lighting etc.
- For UR and OBC category: Rs.100
- For all others from the state of Rajasthan: Rs.50
- For PWD all categories from other states as well as Rajasthan: Rs.50
- The fees can be remitted in shape of a Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order in favour of “The Director, Rajasthan Mines and Geology Department, Udaipur” and Payable at Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- The selection of candidates will be done through a Written Test, Skill Test and Personal Interview (if required).
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply Through prescribed format of application as available at http://dmgraj.gov.in/docs/New%20Post%2020-06-2013.pdf
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions prior to applying for the jobs
- The candidates should complete all required fields with true information
- The applicants have to enclose a self-addressed envelope (size: 9”X4”) with Rs.25 postage stamp affixed on it
- The application completed in all respect enclosed with the application fee and other credential documents must reach the following address on or before 22-July-2013 (by post/ by hand)
- Address to send completed application form:
Directorate of Mines
Department of Mines and Geology, Udaipur, Rajasthan