Department of Mines and Geology Rajasthan Recruitment 2013 For Direct Entry of Constables In Mineral Protection Force
Department of Mines and Geology is one of the most vital government machinery for survey of mines, geological survey and mining in the state. The Department functions as the most important nodal agency for the Government of Rajasthan from the perspective of Mines development and mineral excavations.
With the recent announcement the Rajasthan State Department of Mines and Geology has notified for direct recruitment of constables in the Mineral Protection Force for the year 2013. The recruitment will follow the norms of Rajasthan Government Service. Applications are invited from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath: Advertisement Number: 2013/4
- Starting date for Online Registration and payment of application fees: 28-July-2013
- Last date for Online Registration and payment of application fees: 19-Aug-2013
- Starting date for submission of hardcopy of Online Registration at designated collection centers: 30-July-2013
- Last date for submission of hardcopy of Online Registration at designated collection centers: 21-Aug-2013
- Download of Admit cards from the website: from 08-Sep-2013
- Date for selection examination: 15-Sep-2013 at 02:00 PM
Vacancy Post/ Number of Vacancies:
- Constable – Mineral Protection Force: 1000 posts (UR-500, SC-160, ST-120, OBC- 210, SBC- 10)
- Out of the above 1000 Posts, 80 Posts reserved for TSP, 01 post for Shaharia and remaining 919 Posts are for other areas
- Appropriate reservation will be offered to Ex-Servicemen, Women and Meritorious Sports Persons as per rules.
The eligible candidates, who are selected for the constable positions will be eligible for a running Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200 and relevant Grade Pay (Rs.1900) in PB-I
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the Rajasthan Mineral Protection Force Service
Essential eligibility Conditions:
- The candidates applying for these posts must be over 18 years and must not have attained more than 23 years of age as on 1-Jan-2014.
- However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules only for the natives of Rajasthan State. But this relaxation will not be cumulative and candidates can avail maximum relaxation in any one of the categories as per their credibility
- The candidates must have completed Senior Secondary/ Higher Secondary from a recognized school, college or institution under the Rajasthan State
- The older system of Senior Secondary education will also be accepted if the candidates fulfill other eligibility conditions
- For UR and OBC category: Rs.500
- For all others from the state of Rajasthan: Rs.250
- The fees can be remitted in shape of a Bank deposit Challan in any branch of ICICI bank in Rajasthan.
- The selection of candidates will be done through a Written Test, Skill Test and Personal Interview (if required).
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply through ONLINE mode of application as available at the websites at http://www.dmg-raj.org/docs/mines%20constable%20recruitment.pdf or at the special website at http://www.recmpf.org/
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions prior to applying for the jobs
- The candidates should complete all required fields with true information
- The application completed in all respect enclosed with the application fee and other credential documents must reach the designated collection centers on or before 21-Aug-2013 (by post/ by hand)
- Address of collection centers can be downloaded from the website of http://www.recmpf.org/