Dept. Of Atomic Energy (GSO) Invites Applications For Apprenticeship Training For 2013
The Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) General Services Organisation invites applications for engagement of Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act and Rules in, Kalpakkam at Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu. This selection is only for Apprenticeship training on Stipendiary basis.
The details of the criteria is as mentioned below:
All applications has to be processed through proper application form available at the website of DAE at http://www.igcar.ernet.in
- Last Date of receipt of completed application: 15-Feb-2013
- Tentative Date Of Interview/ Trade Test: February/March 2013
Details of the vacancies:
Name of the Post: STIPENDARY APPRENTICE
Details of trade specific positions:
A. Electrician – 05 positions
B. Motor Mechanic Vehicle – 05 Positions
C. Mechanic Diesel – 02 positions
D. Programming and System Administration Assistant – 03 positions
E. Medical Lab Tech. (Radiology) – 01 position
F. Medical Lab Tech. (Pathology) – 01 position
G. Gardner – 03 positions
Total No of Positions: 20 (out of which SC-03, OBC-05, UR-12)
Age requirement: The candidate must be minimum of 14 years and should not exceed 22 years as on 1-Jan-2013. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/ OBC category of candidates.
For Post A, B & C: 10th standard Pass with ITI in relevant trades
For Post D: 10+2 (Intermediate) standard Pass with Science as one of the subjects and ITI in Computer trades
For Post E & F: 10+2 (Intermediate) Science Pass with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as essential subjects and ITI in Medical Radiology/ Lab Technology as deemed fit
For Post G: 10th standard Pass with Science as one of the subjects or equivalent
Training Location: General Services Organisation, Kalpakkam/Anupuram
Duration of Apprenticeship:
For all candidates the maximum period of apprenticeship will be variable as per the details below:
Electrician – 1 year
Motor Mechanic Vehicle – 1 year
Mechanic Diesel – 2 years
Programming and System Administration Assistant – 1 year
Medical Lab Tech. (Radiology) – 6 months
Medical Lab Tech. (Pathology) – 6 months
Gardner – 1 year
Electrician – Rs.1970 per month
Motor Mechanic Vehicle – Rs.1970 per month
Mechanic Diesel – Rs.1700 per month for 1st Year and Rs.1970 per month for 2nd year
Programming and System Administration Assistant – Rs.1700 per month
Medical Lab Tech. (Radiology) – Rs.1490 per month
Medical Lab Tech. (Pathology) – Rs.1490 per month
Gardner – Rs.1490 per month
No other allowances will be paid for Apprentice during the entire period of training
Mode of Selection:
The selection will be done on the basis of Merit through the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. The candidates will be called for a trade test/ Viva voce test before final induction.
How To Apply:
a) Candidates must apply through the prescribed format of application available at the website of DAE at http://www.igcar.ernet.in
b) One applicant can apply for only one post
c) The application form must be sent to the Administrative Officer-III, General Services Organisation, Department of Atomic Energy, Kalpakkam – 603 102, Kancheepuram District – TN in a closed envelop super-scribed with ‘Application for Stipendiary Apprenticeship Training in GSO’ where the candidate intend to apply along with the attested copy of the following documents -
i) Educational qualification
ii) SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificates.
iii) Document of Age proof
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2013 For Apprenticeship Training.
- DCSEM – Department of Atomic Energy DAE Recruitment Jobs 2013 Department of Atomic Energy was set up on 3rd August 1954 in Mumbai. The organisation is to look after the...
- Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2012 – 2013: Trade Apprenticeship Training Ordnance Factory Board Of Government of India Invites Apprentice Training 2012 – 2013 Advertisement Number IV/ 2012 Notification Date: 19th...
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2013: Employment For Apprenticeship In Various Trades Employment For Apprenticeship In Naval Dockyard Mumbai In Various Trades Naval Dockyard Mumbai calls for invitations from eligible ITI qualified...
- CPCL Recruitment 2012: Apprenticeship Training Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL), a group company of Indian Oil, invites applications from eligible candidates for Trade, Technician and...
- RCFL Recruitment 2012 For Various Posts In Its Chemical Plants for Apprenticeship 2012 RCFL Invites Application For Various Posts In Its Chemical Plants for Apprenticeship 2012 RCF Ltd. is a leading profit making...