Govt Of NCT Of Delhi Announces Opportunity For Competent Doctors To Join As Medical Officers-2012
Governemnet of NCT of Delhi, Health and Family Welfare Department invites competent applications for filling up vacant post of Medical Officers in various Hospital/ Institutions of the Government purely on Contractual Recruitment Option. The appointment will be initially for one year or till such time the posts are filled up on regular basis through UPSC, whichever is earlier.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the essential credentials are mentioned as under:
Name of the Position: Medical Officer
Number of Vacancies: 250
- Out of the total vacancies there will be 37 posts reserved for SC, 18 posts for ST, 67 posts will be reserved for OBC. There will also be reservation of 08 posts in horizontal order for PWD candidates
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- The selected candidates will be eligible for a consolidated pay package of Rs.53000. There will not be any other fee or allowances
- Starting date for receipt of Application at MAMC – 5th of September 2012
- Last date for receipt of Completed Application – 5th of October 2012
- The candidate must have a recognized MBBS Qualification included in the First, or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate Qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Candidates who may not have completed rotating internship shall be eligible to appear for the written examination provided that, if selected, they shall have satisfactorily completed the compulsory internship before appointment as contained in DHS Rules
- The candidate must be registered with Delhi Medical Council
- The essential educational qualification shall be governed as per subsisting DHS Rules of 2009
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- A candidate must be within a maximum age of 32 years as on last date for receipt of application (5th of October 2012)
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD)
Terms of Contractual Appointment:
- The appointment will be initially up to 28th of February 2013 in the first instance or till regular filling up of Post whichever is earlier
- Other details can be availed on the website at www.mamc.ac.in and website of the Department of Health & Family Welfare at www.health.delhigovt.nic.in
Mode of Selection:
- There will only be a written examination. This written examination will be organized by ‘The Dean, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.’
Candidates are required to pay non-refundable fees, through a crossed Demand Draft drawn on any of the scheduled banks payable at New Delhi in favor of ‘The Dean, MAMC.’ No other form of fee payment will be entertained.
- General/ OBC – Rs.1500
- SC/ST – Rs.750
Where to Find the Application Form:
The interested candidates can download the format of application from the website of MAMC at www.mamc.ac.in and from the website of the Department of Health & Family Welfare at www.health.delhigovt.nic.in
How to Apply:
- The applications in the prescribed format along with certified copies of educational qualification and experience may reach ‘The Dean, Office of the Registrar (Academic), Boys Common Room (BCR), Maulana Azad Medical College, 2-Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-2’ by 5th of October 2012 up to 4:00 p.m.
- Incomplete application and application received after the due date will not be entertained
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to http://delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/783226004cc8c5948483c598d7c69a88/Notice_form_mo_20-09-2012_.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&lmod=-1808238335
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2012, Health Pharma Medical Family Welfare Jobs » Delhi Health and Family Welfare Department Recruitment – Medical Officers Vacancies