Police Department Of Daman And Diu Invites Applications For Recruitment Of Constables In 2013
Advertisement No: No.IGP/DD/EST/Recruitment/PC./2012-13/26
Work in the police department is one of the most respected opportunities as the law and order maintainers of the state. The importance of responsibilities of the State/ UT Police Department increases multifold with the general duties and operational boundaries.
With the recent announcement from the Director General of Police of Daman & Diu, there is an announcement for filling up of the positions of Constables (both male and Female) in the UT Police department. The necessary details of application along with the application procedure are mentioned as under:
Position: Police Constable (Male and Female both)
No of vacancies: 121
- Out of this, 30 posts are reserved for OBC, 03 for SC and 08 for ST candidates
- The reservation is only applicable for the natives of Daman & Diu
- Starting date for receipt of Application Form: 24-Jan-2013
- Closing date of receipt of Application Form: 25-Feb-2013
- Date for Physical test: 09-March-2013
- Date of Written Examination: 24-March-2013
The candidates selected as Constables will receive the scale in the range of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2000 along with other perks as applicable.
Minimum level of eligibility criteria:
Academics: The applicant must have Must have passed H.S.C/ Diploma/ ITI or an equivalent examination with 50% of marks. Along with this, the applicants must possess 1) Possess motor vehicle driving license of LMV for at least 2 years, 2) should have 3-months Diploma or Certificate of Computer Application or should be Serving as Home Guards.
- Ideally recommended age for recruitment of Constables is in between 18-25 years as on 25-Feb-2013.
- However, the upper age is relaxable as per the service directives.
The candidates are required to have minimum physical standard to be eligible for consideration.
Height: 168 cm (General) / 152 cm (for female applicants)
Chest measurement: 81 cm (unexpanded) and 84 cm (expanded) (the expansion difference must be minimum of 5 cm for male candidates only)
The application form format can be obtained from the website of Daman & Diu Police.
How to Apply:
A candidate can submit his application form in proper format and duly completed in all respect and attached with necessary certificates at the designated centers through ordinary post or by hand by the final date of submission (25-Feb-2013).
Address For Sending the Completed Application form:
Office of Inspector General of Police
Police Head Quarters,
Opp. Coast Guard Air Station, Dunetha,
Nani Daman: 396-210
Website for Reference:
The aspirants can view this advertisement at the website of Daman & Diu Police at http://ddpolice.gov.in/downloads/recruitments/police-constable-recruitment.pdf .
- Delhi Police Jobs 2013 – 1088 Constable Vacancies Delhi Police Recruitment For Constable (Dog-Handler) And Temporary Constable (Executive) 2013 As a premier police force of the country, Delhi...
- AP Police Recruitment 2013 – 6071 Constable Vacancies The State level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh is used to conduct the selection procedure for the Police services of...
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2013 – 1267 Excise Constable Vacancies WB Police Inviting Application For Recruitment Of Excise Constable/ Lady Excise Constable-2013 As one of the most efficient Police forces...
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2013 – 1088 Constable Vacancies Delhi Police invites application from eligible male candidates for the posts of 1088 posts of temporary constable (executive), and Constable...
- MP Vyapam Recruitment Exam 2013 – 7122 Vacancies In MP State Police Department MP Vyapam Recruitment Exam 2013 For Various Vacancies In MP State Police Department Vyapam as the Service Selection Board responsible...