Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is one of the largest research and development (R&D) organization in the world devoted to Scientific and Technical Manpower Development in India. It has a network of 37 laboratories and 80 field stations spread all over India. These are engaged in cutting edge research activities covering a wide range of scientific disciplines.
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) invites applications from eligible candidates for Legal Adviser and Law Officer Vacancies at its Headquarters in New Delhi.
Last Date of receipt of Application: September 10, 2012
Nature of Appointment: Regular Basis/ Deputation/ Contract
Name of The Post: Legal Adviser
Age Limit: Maximum 37 years As on September 10, 2012 (No age-limit for departmental candidates.)
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- (Pay Band-3), Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- plus Allowances
Qualification & Experiences:
LLM / 5 year Integrated LLB degree and 5 year experience of handling service matters OR, LLB with 8 year experience of handling service matters. Experience of at least two years at Bar is desirable.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Name of The Post: Law Officer
Age Limit: Maximum 28 years As on September 10, 2012 (No age-limit for departmental candidates.)
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- (Pay Band-3), Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- plus Allowances
Qualification & Experiences:
LLM OR 5-year Integrated LLB degree from a reputed Law University OR, LLB degree with one year experience of handling service matters.
Selection Process: Interview
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply ONLINE only at www.csir.res.in. Candidates are suggested to send print of online application along with self-attested copies of certificates to The Jt. Secretary (Adm.), CSIR, Anusandhan Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110001.
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- Rehabilitation Council of India Recruitment 2015 For Various Posts Department of Disability Affairs, the Rehabilitation Council of India, a Statutory Body under the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, invites application from eligible candidates for recr...
- PNRD Assam Recruitment 2014-15: 361 Tax Collector-cum-Road Maharer, Assistant Vacancies Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Junior Assistant, and Tax Collector-cum-Road Maharer, under Panchayat and Rural Dev...
- Power Finance Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2014-15 For Experienced Professionals Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC), a Navratna public sector unit, invites application from eligible experienced candidates for recruitment of Senior Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager...
- JPSC Recruitment 2014-15: 556 Medical Officer (Basic Cadre) Vacancies Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC), Ranchi invites online application from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of Medical Officer in the Health Department of Jharkhand Government. Se...
- Hutti Gold Mines Company Limited HGML Recruitment 2014-15 For 35 Various Posts Hutti Gold Mines Company Limited (HGML), Karnataka invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Management Trainee, Medical Officers, Senior Manager, Manager, and C...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.