Coal India Limited, a maharatna public sector undertaking under ministry of coal, invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Management Trainees in various disciplines as environment, personnel, sales and marketing, materials management, finance & accounts, and community development.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: March 17, 2014, 10 am
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: April 14, 2014 up-to 11.59 pm
- Last Date for submission of hard copy of online Application: April 28, 2014
- Date of Written Test: June 08, 2014
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Discipline Wise vacancies, and Reservations:
- Environment: 72 vacancies (General:40, OBC:17, SC:10, ST:5)
- Finance & Accounts: 73 vacancies (General:36, SC:16, ST:21)
- Personnel: 26 vacancies (General:23, ST:3)
- Sales & Marketing: 31 vacancies (General:10, OBC:14, SC:5, ST:2)
- Community Development: 120 vacancies (General:62, OBC:32, SC:17, ST:9)
- Materials Management: 17 vacancies (General:10, OBC:04, SC:03)
Total Number of Vacancies: 339
Upper Age Limit as April 01, 2014: 30 years for General category candidates, 33 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates, and 35 years for SC/ ST category candidates.
Pay Scale (During Training): Rs. 20, 600-46,500/-
Pay scale (After Training): Rs. 24, 900-50,500/-
- Environment: Candidates should have passed Degree in Environmental Engineering with at least 60% marks; or any Engineering degree with PG Degree/ Diploma in Environmental engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Finance & Accounts: Candidates should have qualified CA/ ICWA.
- Personnel: Candidates must be Graduates with minimum two years Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- Sales & marketing: Candidates should have recognized Degree with MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with specialization in marketing with at least 60% marks.
- Community Development: Candidates should have minimum two years of Post graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in relevant field.
- Materials Management: Candidates should have Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks.
Probation Period: 01 Year
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of All India Selection Test. Only those candidates will be called for Personal Interview, who have successfully qualified the written test.
Centre for Written Test: Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, and Guwahati.
Application Fee: Download Bank Challan Here
For General/ OBC (NCL) category candidates: Rs. 500/-
SC, ST, PH, Employees of Coal India limited and subsidiaries are exempted from the paying the application fee.
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of challan in any State Bank of India, in a specially opened Power Jyoti Account Number 32306580317 on behalf of coal India.
How to Apply: Apply Online
Eligible candidates may apply online only through official website of Coal India Limited. Applicants are suggested to take print out of submitted online application and send it along with copy of SBI Challan (in original), and all requested documents/ certificates/ testimonials in an envelope by super scribing as “MT -(Discipline Name)” by speed post to the General Manager (Personnel/ Recruitment) Coal India Limited, 10 Netaji Subhas Road Kolkata- 700001.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, selection procedure, service agreement bond, guide on how to apply online and other general guidelines, please refer to official advertisement from Coal India Limited, here www.coalindia.in/career/Documents/Career/Detailed_Advertisement_MT2014_03032014%20.pdf