Home » Bank Recruitment 2014, City Union Bank Recruitment 2014, Employment News 2013 » City Union Bank Recruitment 2012 – 2013

City Union Bank Recruitment 2012 – 2013

The Overview Of The Different Job Openings Available With City Union Bank Ltd

The original name of the City Union Bank Ltd., on its establishment, was ‘Kumbakonam Bank Limited’.  It was incorporated on 31st of October 1904. There are few names that are quite memorable in the history of this bank such as Sarvashri R. Santhanam Iyer, V. Krishnaswami Iyengar, S. Krishna Iyer and T.S. Raghavachariar who had signed the first memorandum of the City Union Bank Ltd.  The title for the first agent of the bank was served by T.S Raghavachariar. Initially the bank served as a regional bank. The bank then established its position in the Delta District Thanjavur.

On the 24th of January, 1930; the bank opened its first branch in Mannargudi.  Henceforth the branches of the bank opened at Nagapattinam, Sannanallur, Ayyampet, Tirukattupalli, Tiruvarur, Manapparai, Mayuram and Porayar in the time span of 20 years. The bank got included in the second schedule of the Reserve Bank Of India Act, 1934, in the year 1945 on 22nd of march.  The bank recently celebrated its golden jubilee at Kumbakonam with utter enthusiasm and important officials of the bank.

Profile of job recruitment in City Union Bank Ltd

As the bank has grown and ventured into various sectors and branched itself into various cities; the opportunities for the jobs have also grown alongside. There are many job profiles available in the bank. It publishes a variety of opportunities pertaining to the various job vacancies on its official website. The vacancies pertain to the different posts in the banks that can serve the need of its various job profiles.  Recruitment procedures are followed for different levels of job profiles in the bank that may pertain to manager job profile, clerical jobs and profiles for the different kinds of officers.

Job scenario in 2012

In the recent years the banks have done quite a few recruitments for the different kinds of posts available. There have been openings for the clerks, officers and other specialist positions too. The candidates selected for the inspection of the branches are required to have some experience in the same.  If one wants to apply for the different kinds of jobs in the banking sector then one would be required to download the application forms from the internet.  If one fits into the eligibility criteria of the required banks then one can easily apply and get selected for the same.

Job prospects in City Union Bank Ltd for the year 2013

There are a few criteria that one needs to pass through to get recruited in the City Union Bank Ltd. The selection procedure includes several written tests including the objective as well as the description format.  The test covers the topics pertaining to general aptitude, general awareness and recent developments. The descriptive type test is mainly included in the tests of the officials for the higher posts to test the various sets of skills in them including the communication skills.  The procedure is then followed by group discussion and personal interviews for the candidates, who have got through the written test.

Explore your career with City Union Bank: http://www.cityunionbank.com/english/Career.aspx (City Union Bank Official Page)

Upcoming/ Latest City Union Bank Recruitment/ Exams/ Jobs/ Vacancies Notification 2012 – 2013:

More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014

22 Responses

1. Hema.V says:

I ve completed B.com and doing CS Executive programme .I wanted to get placed in your prestigious city union bank .Please can you let me know the process of your recruitment .

2. anu says:

i hve completed BE-cs .is there any job oppurtunity …,pls can you tell when the recruitment starts for 2013??

• sakthiprakash says:

i was completed mba in chennai and i have 1 year experianced in event management i need a job immediatly

3. anu says:

hi, i have completed mca 2012 passed out…my native mannargudi…i need a job in our prestigies city union bank…

4. sarah says:

I really like that you are providing information for aspirants who are preparing for latest Current Affairs for Bank PO exam, IAS exam, and other competitive exams.
    Thanks

5. Elakiya says:

Hi, I have completed b.tech (IT). my native is nagapattinam. i need a job in my district……..

6. S.UMASANKAR says:

Hi,I have completed BBA.My native is Sivakasi..

7. RAMESH says:

IAM RAMESH FINISHED B.A ECONOMICS,I NEED A SUITABLE JOB RELATING CLERIKAL.IAM 38 MARRIED IS THERE ANY SUITABLE FOR ME,PLEASE

8. Jana says:

I completed my b.tech(IT) this year(2012).i need a job in kumb CUB BRANCH.please tell wats the procedure

9. Juhijeevka says:

Im a M.com degree holders also finished tally,O-level.,DCNR ,I have working expericen in account maintaing in petrol bulk for about 1 year … I need a job in CUB I want to the procedure please kindly sent me the information in detail I’m in need of job in CUB

10. M.Leninmohan says:

I’m completed for BBA and al so expericen for four year cooperative Urban bank. So i like for Bank job pls kindly sent me the information in details my Email ID……

11. Malathi says:

i did completed MBA finance and HR 2012 passout.if you have job vacancies in your bank pls intimate me.

12. saranya.s says:

I have completed B.Com , i want to placed in your challenging city union bank ,please intimate the procedure to join in CUB.

13. Apshara.T says:

I completed BCA in 2012 may….i’m searching for a job so that i can establish my talents in this challenging society. I’ll feel very happy if i get placed in bank. And i can give you full assurance that i’ll be very loyal to your bank. Thank you.

14. M.MUTHULAKSHMI says:

Iam muthulakshmi completed BCA.My native is kumbakonam.I want procedure to place in your Bank.Iam eager to join in your bank.

15. R.SWATHI says:

I compeleted BCA IN 2012 may……i want to placed in your bank, please intimate the procedure to join in CUB .please intimate me..

16. E. PRINCIYA JABAMANI says:

Sir;

I am compeleted MCA 2010 Passed .my native thanjavur….i need a job in my district

17. vivek prabhu says:

i completed MCA . is there any job job open for me ?

18. SUBHASH says:

I HAVE COMPLETED BBA IN 2012 FROM SMU, JUST REPLY ME THE PROCEDURE FOR GETTING BANK JOB

19. R.RAJ KUMAR says:

Sir,
    Presently I am working as Chief Manager in Risk Management Department of Associate State Bank. I am 54yrs old and I have passed B.COM (Hon) from Delhi University in 1974 and I have also completed both parts of CAIIB. i am looking out for change in job. i have experience as Branch Manager in Industrial Finance Branch of the bank. I am working in Credit Risk Management Dept since 8th May 2012.

Yours faithfully,

R.Rajkumar

20. B.SUDHEER. says:

Sir,
    I am B.sudheer .Completed. Bsc (CDF). In 2011 May. My.Native.Is Erode.I Want.To Placed.
    In Your. Bank. Please Intimate The Procedure To Join.Bank. Please Intimate. Me..

21. THAMARAI KANNAN says:

sir ,
    i studied bsc(cdf) in 2008-2011
    request u to give opportunity for u bank any job vacancy call sir 9171913344.

Support Our Social Media Campaign @

"By Priyanka Singh" of IndiaList.org - You can find Priyanka Singh on . Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.

Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.

Content Protected Using Blog Protector By: PcDrome.