Join CISF Through Recruitment 2013 As Constable And Drivers For A Promising Career
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is one of the most respected Para-Military Forces under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India. With the recent notification from the CISF, it intends to recruit 1654 Constable/ Drivers for the year 2013. This will be done through a specific categorization of general aspirants and from Ex-Servicemen.
The details of the vacancies and recruitment norms are as follows:
Position: Constable/ Drivers (both Backlog and new vacancies)
No of vacancies: 1654
- Constable/Driver – Direct (Backlog vacancies) – 339 posts (SC-275, ST-64)
- Constable/Driver – Ex-Servicemen (Backlog vacancies) – 210 posts
- Constable/Driver – Direct (Current vacancies) – 994 posts (UR-503, SC-149, ST-74 & OBC-268)
- Constable/Driver – Ex-Servicemen (Current vacancies) – 111 Posts
- Overall Total – 1654 posts (UR-503, SC-424, ST-138, OBC-268)
- Closing date of receipt of Application Form: 09-April-2013
- Closing date for receipt of application from NE region: 16-April-2013
- For General UR and OBC candidates: Rs.50
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-SM candidates: Fees Exempted
The fees can be deposited through Indian Postal Order in favor of the Officer concerned as per the detailed advertisement at http://www.cisf.gov.in .
Academics: The candidate should have passed Matriculation from a recognized Board or should have acquired an equivalent qualification as recognized by Govt. of India.
- Ideally recommended age for recruitment of Constables is in between 21-27 years as on the last date of receipt of application at 09-April-2013.
- However, for candidates belonging to SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen the upper age is relaxable as per the service directives.
The applicants must have a valid Driving License for the following categories:
- Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle (HMV/TV)
- Light Motor Vehicle (LMV)
- Motor Cycle with Gear (MCWG)
The applicant must have acquired at least 3 years of driving experience as per his DL eligibility after obtaining the license.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
The candidates are required to have minimum physical standard to be eligible for consideration.
- Height: 167 cm (General) / 160 cm (for privileged applicants)
- Chest measurement: 80 cm (unexpanded) and 85 cm (expanded) (the expansion difference must be minimum of 5 cm for all)
Especially for Ex-Servicemen:
Break in Service: The applicant must not have more than 3 years of break from his last posting
Medical Standard: A (Aye) in Shape-I
The selection will be conducted in the following manner:
1. Verification of document
2. Physical Efficiency Test
3. Written Examination & Trade Test
4. Medical Examination
5. Final Merit List
How to Apply:
- An applicant can apply through the prescribed application form as available at the CISF website.
- The applicants need to ensure that they fulfill required eligibility criteria before applying for these positions
- The application form accompanied with requisite certificates and application fee (in shape of Indian Postal Order) must reach the concerned office before the scheduled last date for receipt of application.
- The envelope containing above documents should be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE/DRIVER IN CISF – 2013” in bold and Capital letters
- The details of the addresses for sending completed application can be obtained from the website at http://www.cisf.nic.in or at http://www.cisf.gov.in
Candidates are strongly suggested to refer to official advertisement from CISF here “CISF Recruitment Jobs 2013 For 1654 Constable And Drivers Vacancies” before applying the same.