CISF Invites Recruitment For General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) On Purely Contractual Basis for 2013
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is one of the most respected Para-Military Forces under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India. With the recent notification from the CISF, it intends to recruit General Duty Medical Officers on following disciplines purely on Contractual recruitment norms.
The details of the vacancies are as follows:
Profile of the Job: General Duty Medical Officers
Basis of recruitment: Purely Contractual in Nature
Mode of recruitment: Walk-In Interview
Period of Contract:
- 3 Years from the date of contract
- Till the candidates attains the age of 65 years
- Till a permanent replacement is available for the said position
Note: This contract is valid for the above conditions, whichever is earlier. The contract can be terminated by 30 days notice or remuneration in lieu of from either party.
Zone-wise Numbers of vacancies:
- Rajasthan: 05 Positions
- Uttar Pradesh: 01 position
- Madhya Pradesh: 01 Position
- Odisha: 01 Position
- Jharkhand: 01 Position
- Tamil Nadu: 03 Positions
Zone-wise Dates & Place of Walk-In Interview:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh & Madhya Pradesh: 18-Feb-2013 from 9:30 AM at CISF 8th Res Bn. At/Post: Amer, Dist.: Jaipur, Rajasthan – 302028
- Odisha & Jharkhand: On 22-Feb-2013 from 9:30 AM at CISF KRTC Mundali, PO: Mundali, Dist: Cuttack, Odisha – 754006
- Tamil Nadu: On 26-Feb-2013 from 9:30 AM at CISF RTC Arakkonam, Post: Suraksha Campus, Arakkonam, Dist: Vellore, Tamilnadu – 631152
Essential Criteria for Eligibility:
The applicants must not have crossed the max age of 65 years as on the date of Walk-In
- Academics/ Professional Qualification:
The applicants must have a recognized medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The applicant must have completed the compulsory rotating internship.
The candidates who will be selected for the positions of GDMO will receive a consolidated remuneration in the range of Rs.41213 only. No other facilities and allowances will be applicable for the candidates.
The selection will be based on a merit performance in the Walk-in interview followed by clearance of Medical Procedures.
The Medical Test will be conducted on the same date after the interview is over.
- This advertisement will remain valid till 1 year from the date of publication of this notification. Willing candidates, who could not attend the Walk-in for whatsoever reason, can apply for the positions by sending their completed Bio-data along with necessary certificates of credentials for selection on contractual recruitment.
- Such applications should be addressed to DG/CISF and sent to The AIG (Pers), Directorate General, CISF, Block NO.13, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
- Those candidates may be called for interview subject to availability of vacancy of GDMO in any particular location.
- The applicants can visit the website of CISF at http://cisf.nic.in to know more about the recruitment procedures