Chhattisgarh State Power Transmission Company Limited (CSPTCL) is one of the 5 successors companies of Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board and has been functioning as one of the vital companies responsible for power holding and distribution throughout the state.
With the recent announcement from the CSPTCL, there is requirement of Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice and Technical (Vocational) Apprentice profiles, who will undergo training Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act – 1961 in CSPTCL.
The details of the vacancies and the requisite criteria for selection are detailed as below:
- Starting date of Submission of Application Form: 15-March-2013
- Last date for Submission of Application Form: 02-April-2013
Who can apply: Only Natives of Chhattisgarh are eligible to apply
Posts to be Apprenticeship:
- Graduate Apprentice:
- Civil Engineering: 01 Position (ST)
- Technician Apprentice:
- Civil Engineering: 01 Position (ST)
- Modern Office Management: 01 Position (ST)
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentice:
- Accounts and Auditing: 02 Position (UR-01, ST-01)
- Computer Technician: 01 Position (UR)
- Office Secretary/ Stenography: 01 Position (ST)
- Civil Constructions: 01 Position (ST)
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.3560 per month
- Technician Apprentice: Rs.2530 per month
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentice: Rs.1970 per month
The candidates selected for the Apprentice Training will undergo the training for a period of 1 (One) year from the date of their induction. The company will have no obligation to offer permanent or temporary posting to these candidates.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Graduate Apprentice: The candidate must have completed a Bachelors Degree in Engineering in concerned discipline
- Technician Apprentice: The candidate must have completed a Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in concerned discipline
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentice: The candidate must have completed 10+2 along with a Trade Certificate in concerned discipline
- The applicant has to give an undertaking that he/she has not taken any other Apprenticeship Training prior to this training
- The candidates who have job experience of more than one year are not eligible for this training
- The candidates from the state of Chhattisgarh are only eligible for this training
- The candidate is not eligible to undergo training if the gap between the period of declaration of result and the commencement of training is more than 3 years
- If the gap between the period of declaration of result and the commencement of training is less than 1 year, a self-affidavit in the prescribed format regarding the Apprentice Training will be enough
- If the gap between the period of declaration of result and the commencement of training is between 1 to 3 years, a court-affidavit regarding the Apprentice Training will have to be produced by the candidate in the prescribed format
- No logistics arrangements will be provided by the company during the training period
The selection process will be conducted on merit basis and will be done through accessing the marks obtained in the prescribed qualification
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of CSPTCL at www.cseb.gov.in or at http://www.cseb.gov.in/csphcl/recruitment/Apprentice_new/Advertisement.pdf
- All candidates have to fill up correct details with their scanned signature and photographs at the appropriate spaces on the Application form.
- The completed application form in all respect along with photocopies of the certificates should be sent by Speed Post or Registered Post to the following address so as to reach the Office on or before the last date for application (i.e. 2-April-2013)
- The envelope containing the Application Form must be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of Apprentice Training, Category …………………………”
- Address to send the Completed Application Form:
Office of the Deputy General Manager (HR)
Chhattisgarh State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd.
Bhar Pressan Bhawan (Load Transmission House)
Dangania, Raipur, Chhattisgarh – 492013
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board Recruitment, Chhattisgarh State Power Transmission Company Limited Recruitment, Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Chhattisgarh, Latest Government Govt Jobs » Chhattisgarh State Power Transmission Company Limited Recruitment 2013 For Apprentices